New Indian street food restaurant to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Family owned restaurant Dhaba15 will open on Magdalen Street later this month.
The new restaurant is owned by cousins Jahangir Alom Ali, 28, and Juned Ahmed Ali, 35.
Both have previous experience in the catering industry and worked at a number of restaurants before launching their own in Norwich.
The menu of Dhaba15 is being finalised with the help of an executive chef but diners can expect a taste of traditional Indian street food with dishes including Pani Puri, a popular Indian snack made by stuffing crispy shells with spiced filling.
A spokesperson for the restaurant said: 'It will not be your standard Indian restaurant. It's about the heart of Indian food and sharing it with family.
You may also want to watch:
'The owners are very excited about bringing the flavours from India they love to the streets of Norwich.'
The restaurant opens on August 28, you can find out more and reserve a table on their website.
Will you be visiting Dhaba15? Let us know in the comments.
- 1 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 2 Hundreds give amazing send-off to well-loved supermarket worker
- 3 Former Norwich boxing champion banned from contacting ex-partner
- 4 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 5 Norwich bar named among 30 best cocktail spots in UK
- 6 50,000 home plans go ahead but issues remain
- 7 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
- 8 Neighbours of award-winning council estate blighted by rubbish and rats
- 9 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 10 Car collides with bus near petrol station on Dereham Road