New Indian street food restaurant to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Family owned restaurant Dhaba15 will open on Magdalen Street later this month.
The new restaurant is owned by cousins Jahangir Alom Ali, 28, and Juned Ahmed Ali, 35.
Both have previous experience in the catering industry and worked at a number of restaurants before launching their own in Norwich.
The menu of Dhaba15 is being finalised with the help of an executive chef but diners can expect a taste of traditional Indian street food with dishes including Pani Puri, a popular Indian snack made by stuffing crispy shells with spiced filling.
A spokesperson for the restaurant said: 'It will not be your standard Indian restaurant. It's about the heart of Indian food and sharing it with family.
You may also want to watch:
'The owners are very excited about bringing the flavours from India they love to the streets of Norwich.'
The restaurant opens on August 28, you can find out more and reserve a table on their website.
Will you be visiting Dhaba15? Let us know in the comments.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 7 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 8 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 9 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans