In pictures: Norwich Fashion Week Independent Retailers launch show
Choreographed by Vanilla stylist Louise Lace, the Independent Retailers Show launched the second Norwich Fashion Week. Photos by Steve Adams.
See the pictures from the Norwich Fashion Week launch show from the Independent Retailers in Norwich by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
Retailers taking part in the launch show included: Vanilla, Jarrolds, Ginger, Nola, Pure, Silk and Sawdust, Dipple and Conway, Van Dal, City College Norwich, Ego, Hatters, Jonathan Trumbull, The Tannery and Poppy Valentine.
Hair by The Gallery Haircutters and makeup by MAC in Jarrolds.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners