In pictures: Norwich Fashion Week Independent Retailers launch show
Choreographed by Vanilla stylist Louise Lace, the Independent Retailers Show launched the second Norwich Fashion Week. Photos by Steve Adams.
See the pictures from the Norwich Fashion Week launch show from the Independent Retailers in Norwich by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
Retailers taking part in the launch show included: Vanilla, Jarrolds, Ginger, Nola, Pure, Silk and Sawdust, Dipple and Conway, Van Dal, City College Norwich, Ego, Hatters, Jonathan Trumbull, The Tannery and Poppy Valentine.
Hair by The Gallery Haircutters and makeup by MAC in Jarrolds.
- 1 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 2 Changes on the way for listed pub after plans given green light
- 3 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 4 Everything you need to know ahead of the Great Norwich Duck Race
- 5 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 6 Pupils reach for the rainbow for Norwich Pride Schools Week
- 7 Pirates, dragons and fireworks light up Lord Mayor's celebrations
- 8 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 9 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 10 'Our lives changed forever' - Parents pay tribute to six-week-old Chloe