In pictures: Norwich Fashion Week Independent Retailers launch show
Choreographed by Vanilla stylist Louise Lace, the Independent Retailers Show launched the second Norwich Fashion Week. Photos by Steve Adams.
See the pictures from the Norwich Fashion Week launch show from the Independent Retailers in Norwich by clicking on the link at the top right of this page.
Retailers taking part in the launch show included: Vanilla, Jarrolds, Ginger, Nola, Pure, Silk and Sawdust, Dipple and Conway, Van Dal, City College Norwich, Ego, Hatters, Jonathan Trumbull, The Tannery and Poppy Valentine.
Hair by The Gallery Haircutters and makeup by MAC in Jarrolds.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 7 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 8 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 9 Diggers roll into village as work begins on 267 home development
- 10 5 of the best places for a curry in Norwich