Idyllic pictures of Norfolk to grace Norwich exhibition
Rob GarrattA series of idyllic images of Norfolk will take centre stage at a new exhibition opening at Norwich's Assembly House.Rob Garratt
A series of idyllic images of Norfolk will take centre stage at a new exhibition opening at Norwich's Assembly House.
Christopher Hollick, a professional artist from Holme Hale, near Swaffham, will be displaying a collection of his work at the Assembly House's Hobart Room from Friday.
Mr Hollick has been a professional artist for 30 years and moved to the area in 2006. Since then has produced a range of watercolours of Norfolk scenery, as well as diversifying into wood and metal crafts, specialising in fish, chickens, hares and boats.
In the past his work has been displayed at prestigious exhibitions including the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition, the Royal Institute of Painters in Watercolour, the Royal Society of British Artists, the Medici Gallery and the Sunday Times Singer Friedlander Exhibition.
You may also want to watch:
For more information go to www.hollickart.co.uk.
- 1 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 2 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 3 Calls for lines to be repainted at 'free-for-all' city roundabout
- 4 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 5 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 6 Teenage stabbing was 'rival gang revenge’ for YouTube videos
- 7 Four more roads in Norwich to close for resurfacing work
- 8 New Norwich shisha bar one of the best and cheapest spots for Turkish food
- 9 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 10 Looking back at one of the city's favourite outdoor swimming pools