New Iceland Food Warehouse set to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A new supermarket is set to open in Norwich next month.
The Food Warehouse is due to open a new store in Hall Road on Tuesday, September 8.
The brand is part of the Iceland Foods group and the new Norwich store will be the latest in the latest to open in Norfolk, following Great Yarmouth, Thetford, King’s Lynn and Lowestoft.
Billed as bringing back the trend of ‘the weekly shop’, The Food Warehouse states it tries to help customers to save money with a basic set up while still offering “all the brands you would expect from a supermarket plus the brands you wouldn’t”.
Food Warehouses are open to the general public as well as trade offering shoppers a wholesale experience, without any membership required.
You may also want to watch:
The new opening will be the latest supermaket in the Hall Road area, joining the likes of Aldi and Asda.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 3 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 4 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 5 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 8 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 9 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 10 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich