New Iceland Food Warehouse set to open in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A new supermarket is set to open in Norwich next month.
The Food Warehouse is due to open a new store in Hall Road on Tuesday, September 8.
The brand is part of the Iceland Foods group and the new Norwich store will be the latest in the latest to open in Norfolk, following Great Yarmouth, Thetford, King’s Lynn and Lowestoft.
Billed as bringing back the trend of ‘the weekly shop’, The Food Warehouse states it tries to help customers to save money with a basic set up while still offering “all the brands you would expect from a supermarket plus the brands you wouldn’t”.
Food Warehouses are open to the general public as well as trade offering shoppers a wholesale experience, without any membership required.
You may also want to watch:
The new opening will be the latest supermaket in the Hall Road area, joining the likes of Aldi and Asda.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school