How you can win a giant Easter egg
Easter is just around the corner and, to celebrate this special time, the deli at independent department store Jarrold's has teamed up with the Evening News to give you the chance to win a giant Easter egg.
The egg is worth �150 and is currently on show in the deli in the basement at Jarrold's, in London Street, Norwich, alongside other Easter treats and gifts from cheese, pate, olives, pies and cakes to chocolates and Easter eggs.
The deli in Jarrolds would like to give the egg to a worthy person or cause, so to be in with a chance of winning this 'egg-cellent' prize tell us in no more than 150 words why you should win.
To enter click the link at the top of the next column.
Terms and conditions:
You may also want to watch:
The competition closes on Monday, April 18, 2011. The winner will be the entry decided to be the most deserving. Standard Archant competition rules apply – follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.
- 1 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 2 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 3 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 4 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 5 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 6 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 7 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 8 Former policeman in court in Norwich charged with rape and assaults
- 9 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 10 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids