How you can win a giant Easter egg
Easter is just around the corner and, to celebrate this special time, the deli at independent department store Jarrold's has teamed up with the Evening News to give you the chance to win a giant Easter egg.
The egg is worth �150 and is currently on show in the deli in the basement at Jarrold's, in London Street, Norwich, alongside other Easter treats and gifts from cheese, pate, olives, pies and cakes to chocolates and Easter eggs.
The deli in Jarrolds would like to give the egg to a worthy person or cause, so to be in with a chance of winning this 'egg-cellent' prize tell us in no more than 150 words why you should win.
To enter click the link at the top of the next column.
Terms and conditions:
You may also want to watch:
The competition closes on Monday, April 18, 2011. The winner will be the entry decided to be the most deserving. Standard Archant competition rules apply – follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 4 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 5 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 8 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub
- 9 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 10 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave