How you can win a giant Easter egg
Easter is just around the corner and, to celebrate this special time, the deli at independent department store Jarrold's has teamed up with the Evening News to give you the chance to win a giant Easter egg.
The egg is worth �150 and is currently on show in the deli in the basement at Jarrold's, in London Street, Norwich, alongside other Easter treats and gifts from cheese, pate, olives, pies and cakes to chocolates and Easter eggs.
The deli in Jarrolds would like to give the egg to a worthy person or cause, so to be in with a chance of winning this 'egg-cellent' prize tell us in no more than 150 words why you should win.
To enter click the link at the top of the next column.
Terms and conditions:
You may also want to watch:
The competition closes on Monday, April 18, 2011. The winner will be the entry decided to be the most deserving. Standard Archant competition rules apply – follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre