How you can win a giant Easter egg
Easter is just around the corner and, to celebrate this special time, the deli at independent department store Jarrold's has teamed up with the Evening News to give you the chance to win a giant Easter egg.
The egg is worth �150 and is currently on show in the deli in the basement at Jarrold's, in London Street, Norwich, alongside other Easter treats and gifts from cheese, pate, olives, pies and cakes to chocolates and Easter eggs.
The deli in Jarrolds would like to give the egg to a worthy person or cause, so to be in with a chance of winning this 'egg-cellent' prize tell us in no more than 150 words why you should win.
To enter click the link at the top of the next column.
Terms and conditions:
You may also want to watch:
The competition closes on Monday, April 18, 2011. The winner will be the entry decided to be the most deserving. Standard Archant competition rules apply – follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 4 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 5 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 6 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'