How you can wear the new fashion trends at Norwich Fashion Week
If you are wondering how you can wear the Spring trends there is an event at Norwich Fashion Week that you shouldn't miss.
Norwich Fashion Week will showcase the looks for spring and summer, but as with any fashion event the clothes look elegant on the models but how will they look on you?
The Vanilla Trend Presentation Lunch on Thursday February 24 aims to show you how you can wear the latest trends with style.
The event takes place at The Library Restaurant at 1pm and includes a two course lunch, mini fashion show, a styling demonstration and hair styling tips from The Gallery Haircutters.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the lunch cost �16.50 and are available now from The Library Restaurant 01603 616606.
- 1 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 2 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 3 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 4 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 7 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 10 Former village pub for sale as home