How you can wear the new fashion trends at Norwich Fashion Week
If you are wondering how you can wear the Spring trends there is an event at Norwich Fashion Week that you shouldn't miss.
Norwich Fashion Week will showcase the looks for spring and summer, but as with any fashion event the clothes look elegant on the models but how will they look on you?
The Vanilla Trend Presentation Lunch on Thursday February 24 aims to show you how you can wear the latest trends with style.
The event takes place at The Library Restaurant at 1pm and includes a two course lunch, mini fashion show, a styling demonstration and hair styling tips from The Gallery Haircutters.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the lunch cost �16.50 and are available now from The Library Restaurant 01603 616606.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 5 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 8 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 9 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 10 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans