How you can wear the new fashion trends at Norwich Fashion Week
If you are wondering how you can wear the Spring trends there is an event at Norwich Fashion Week that you shouldn't miss.
Norwich Fashion Week will showcase the looks for spring and summer, but as with any fashion event the clothes look elegant on the models but how will they look on you?
The Vanilla Trend Presentation Lunch on Thursday February 24 aims to show you how you can wear the latest trends with style.
The event takes place at The Library Restaurant at 1pm and includes a two course lunch, mini fashion show, a styling demonstration and hair styling tips from The Gallery Haircutters.
Tickets for the lunch cost �16.50 and are available now from The Library Restaurant 01603 616606.
- 1 Teen slapped with six points on licence - but she can't even drive
- 2 Changes on the way for listed pub after plans given green light
- 3 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 4 Everything you need to know ahead of the Great Norwich Duck Race
- 5 Pupils reach for the rainbow for Norwich Pride Schools Week
- 6 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 7 Pirates, dragons and fireworks light up Lord Mayor's celebrations
- 8 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 9 'Our lives changed forever' - Parents pay tribute to six-week-old Chloe
- 10 Buses damaged in city centre collision