How you can wear the new fashion trends at Norwich Fashion Week
If you are wondering how you can wear the Spring trends there is an event at Norwich Fashion Week that you shouldn't miss.
Norwich Fashion Week will showcase the looks for spring and summer, but as with any fashion event the clothes look elegant on the models but how will they look on you?
The Vanilla Trend Presentation Lunch on Thursday February 24 aims to show you how you can wear the latest trends with style.
The event takes place at The Library Restaurant at 1pm and includes a two course lunch, mini fashion show, a styling demonstration and hair styling tips from The Gallery Haircutters.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the lunch cost �16.50 and are available now from The Library Restaurant 01603 616606.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 4 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 5 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 6 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 7 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 8 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week