How to get involved
Age UK Norfolk and Age UK Norwich wants to help more people in later life in the county but needs to raise more funds to maintain and develop the services people have said they need.
The charity is inviting the whole community to join with its Campaign for Later Life in Norfolk campaign because Age UK in Norfolk is for all of us because age is part of life.
If you would like to get involved and share your ideas then get it touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning Suzanne Handsley on 01603 785202 or 07990 568669
The campaign fundraising target is �500,000 over the next three years and the charity would love to hear from anyone who can help in any way.
To donate by credit/debit card call 01603 787111
You may also want to watch:
Or log on to www.acnorfolk.org.uk or www.acnorwich.org.uk/
Or you can send a cheque made out to Age UK Norfolk to:
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 6 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
- 10 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
Campaign for Later Life in Norfolk, Age UK Norfolk, 300 St Faith's Road, Old Catton, Norwich NR6 7BJ