How to get involved
Age UK Norfolk and Age UK Norwich wants to help more people in later life in the county but needs to raise more funds to maintain and develop the services people have said they need.
The charity is inviting the whole community to join with its Campaign for Later Life in Norfolk campaign because Age UK in Norfolk is for all of us because age is part of life.
If you would like to get involved and share your ideas then get it touch by emailing email@example.com or telephoning Suzanne Handsley on 01603 785202 or 07990 568669
The campaign fundraising target is �500,000 over the next three years and the charity would love to hear from anyone who can help in any way.
To donate by credit/debit card call 01603 787111
Or log on to www.acnorfolk.org.uk or www.acnorwich.org.uk/
Or you can send a cheque made out to Age UK Norfolk to:
- 1 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 2 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 5 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
- 6 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 7 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 8 Bread Source confirms location of new store
- 9 House swap sees woman move into home infested with fleas
- 10 'I thought it was a prank' - Steak house nominated for UK's best restaurant
Campaign for Later Life in Norfolk, Age UK Norfolk, 300 St Faith's Road, Old Catton, Norwich NR6 7BJ