How to get involved
Age UK Norfolk and Age UK Norwich wants to help more people in later life in the county but needs to raise more funds to maintain and develop the services people have said they need.
The charity is inviting the whole community to join with its Campaign for Later Life in Norfolk campaign because Age UK in Norfolk is for all of us because age is part of life.
If you would like to get involved and share your ideas then get it touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning Suzanne Handsley on 01603 785202 or 07990 568669
The campaign fundraising target is �500,000 over the next three years and the charity would love to hear from anyone who can help in any way.
To donate by credit/debit card call 01603 787111
You may also want to watch:
Or log on to www.acnorfolk.org.uk or www.acnorwich.org.uk/
Or you can send a cheque made out to Age UK Norfolk to:
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Daughters hold dad's hand one last time in emotional hospital goodbye
- 4 Is your surname on this list? You could inherit a fortune
- 5 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Motorcyclist taken to hospital with leg injuries after NDR crash
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit
Campaign for Later Life in Norfolk, Age UK Norfolk, 300 St Faith's Road, Old Catton, Norwich NR6 7BJ