How to get involved
Age UK Norfolk and Age UK Norwich wants to help more people in later life in the county but needs to raise more funds to maintain and develop the services people have said they need.
The charity is inviting the whole community to join with its Campaign for Later Life in Norfolk campaign because Age UK in Norfolk is for all of us because age is part of life.
If you would like to get involved and share your ideas then get it touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning Suzanne Handsley on 01603 785202 or 07990 568669
The campaign fundraising target is �500,000 over the next three years and the charity would love to hear from anyone who can help in any way.
To donate by credit/debit card call 01603 787111
You may also want to watch:
Or log on to www.acnorfolk.org.uk or www.acnorwich.org.uk/
Or you can send a cheque made out to Age UK Norfolk to:
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 3 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 6 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 7 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 8 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 9 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 10 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
Campaign for Later Life in Norfolk, Age UK Norfolk, 300 St Faith's Road, Old Catton, Norwich NR6 7BJ