How to get involved
Age UK Norfolk and Age UK Norwich wants to help more people in later life in the county but needs to raise more funds to maintain and develop the services people have said they need.
The charity is inviting the whole community to join with its Campaign for Later Life in Norfolk campaign because Age UK in Norfolk is for all of us because age is part of life.
If you would like to get involved and share your ideas then get it touch by emailing email@example.com or telephoning Suzanne Handsley on 01603 785202 or 07990 568669
The campaign fundraising target is �500,000 over the next three years and the charity would love to hear from anyone who can help in any way.
To donate by credit/debit card call 01603 787111
You may also want to watch:
Or log on to www.acnorfolk.org.uk or www.acnorwich.org.uk/
Or you can send a cheque made out to Age UK Norfolk to:
- 1 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 2 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 3 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 4 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
- 5 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 6 Heron dies after being shot six times with air gun in Norwich
- 7 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 8 Norwich pub welcomes eight new street food vendors
- 9 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 10 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
Campaign for Later Life in Norfolk, Age UK Norfolk, 300 St Faith's Road, Old Catton, Norwich NR6 7BJ