How has heavy rain in Norwich affected you?
The heavens opened over Norwich today as the city experienced torrential downpours.
The heavy showers have been interchangeable with sunshine - but forecasters have confirmed that the rain will clear by late afternoon.
Duty forecaster Steve Western at Weatherquest said today's 'unsettled' weather is the last we will see in the city for a while.
He said over the weekend we will have 'fine, dry and bright' days, with highs of 24 degrees.
You may also want to watch:
Has the rain disrupted your day? Leave a comment below
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 5 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 9 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk