How has heavy rain in Norwich affected you?
The heavens opened over Norwich today as the city experienced torrential downpours.
The heavy showers have been interchangeable with sunshine - but forecasters have confirmed that the rain will clear by late afternoon.
Duty forecaster Steve Western at Weatherquest said today's 'unsettled' weather is the last we will see in the city for a while.
He said over the weekend we will have 'fine, dry and bright' days, with highs of 24 degrees.
You may also want to watch:
Has the rain disrupted your day? Leave a comment below
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 4 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 5 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 6 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 7 'They can't get away with it': Petrol boss defiant after spate of crimes
- 8 Wife's tribute to horse-loving 'true-gentleman' after inquest
- 9 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 10 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed