Living in NR3: What are the school ratings?
- Credit: Archant
With an influx of families moving to NR3, there's a pressure to pick the right school for children new to the area.
Mile Cross Primary in Brasier Road is the area's only 'outstanding' school following an Ofsted inspection in 2017.
Both Angel Road Infant School and Mousehold Infant and Junior School recently became academies, so have no reports currently available.
Angel Road's junior site closed in July.
Pupils have been relocated to the infants school and St Clement's Hill Primary Academy nearby.
NR3 is home to a cohort of Ofsted-rated 'good' schools, including George White Junior School, Catton Grove Primary and Magdalen Gates Primary.
Jane Austen College also carries a 'good' Ofsted rating.
- 1 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 2 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 3 WATCH: Taxi driver throws punch as narrow street causes aggro
- 4 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 5 Dodgy door halts city man's house move by MONTHS
- 6 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 7 WATCH: Shock for drivers as car goes the wrong way on A47
- 8 Sign of the times: After 187 years jeweller Winsor Bishop changes name
- 9 Neighbours' fears after cannabis farm raided in city
- 10 Man left with facial injuries after assault in city
Sewell Park Academy was told it 'required improvement' on its last inspection in July 2018, however the school was inspected again earlier this month and is awaiting its new classification.
NR3 is home to new school, St Clement's Hill Primary Academy, which opened in 2018 and has not yet been inspected by Ofsted.