Australia’s ‘biggest homeware retailer’ to open Norwich store
- Credit: Archant
A company which bills itself as Australia's 'largest homeware retailer' is opening a new store in Norwich next month.
House, which specialises in cooking, dining and entertaining, is opening its fifth UK store in intu Chapelfield on August 4.
The new shop will sell more than 4,000 products including cookware, bakeware, glassware, kitchen gadgets, small electrical appliances, knives, table linens and accessories.
Executive chairman and CEO of House, Steven Lew, said the shop will offer an 'unrivalled selection' of products for customers in Norwich.
'Our UK rollout has focused on opening the best stores in the right locations. Norwich is a natural fit for House,' he said. 'We're passionate about cooking, dinning & entertaining. We will be on hand to give keen local home cooks the tools they need to feel confident in the kitchen, with our unrivalled selection of brands and expert knowledge in store.'
You may also want to watch:
Established in Australia in 1978, House is a member of the Global Retail Brands (GRB) family. GRB is the largest private speciality kitchen and homewares chain in the southern hemisphere, with more than 170 stand alone stores.
Other stores in the UK currently include The Lexicon in Bracknell, Meadowhall in Sheffield, and Westgate in Oxford.
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 4 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 8 'Happy, carefree' memories of Samson and Hercules flood in
- 9 Hot property Maddison adds up for City
- 10 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw