Australia’s ‘biggest homeware retailer’ to open Norwich store
- Credit: Archant
A company which bills itself as Australia's 'largest homeware retailer' is opening a new store in Norwich next month.
House, which specialises in cooking, dining and entertaining, is opening its fifth UK store in intu Chapelfield on August 4.
The new shop will sell more than 4,000 products including cookware, bakeware, glassware, kitchen gadgets, small electrical appliances, knives, table linens and accessories.
Executive chairman and CEO of House, Steven Lew, said the shop will offer an 'unrivalled selection' of products for customers in Norwich.
'Our UK rollout has focused on opening the best stores in the right locations. Norwich is a natural fit for House,' he said. 'We're passionate about cooking, dinning & entertaining. We will be on hand to give keen local home cooks the tools they need to feel confident in the kitchen, with our unrivalled selection of brands and expert knowledge in store.'
You may also want to watch:
Established in Australia in 1978, House is a member of the Global Retail Brands (GRB) family. GRB is the largest private speciality kitchen and homewares chain in the southern hemisphere, with more than 170 stand alone stores.
Other stores in the UK currently include The Lexicon in Bracknell, Meadowhall in Sheffield, and Westgate in Oxford.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 City fan park takes shape ahead of England's Euro 2020 opener
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 5 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 6 Police seal off building site in Norwich
- 7 Stylish bungalow to rent on edge of Norwich - and it even has a hot tub
- 8 Police cordon remains in place after serious sex assault in Norwich
- 9 Man who took baby from Norfolk hospital to be sentenced
- 10 Woman arrested after city centre row