Australia’s ‘biggest homeware retailer’ to open Norwich store
- Credit: Archant
A company which bills itself as Australia's 'largest homeware retailer' is opening a new store in Norwich next month.
House, which specialises in cooking, dining and entertaining, is opening its fifth UK store in intu Chapelfield on August 4.
The new shop will sell more than 4,000 products including cookware, bakeware, glassware, kitchen gadgets, small electrical appliances, knives, table linens and accessories.
Executive chairman and CEO of House, Steven Lew, said the shop will offer an 'unrivalled selection' of products for customers in Norwich.
'Our UK rollout has focused on opening the best stores in the right locations. Norwich is a natural fit for House,' he said. 'We're passionate about cooking, dinning & entertaining. We will be on hand to give keen local home cooks the tools they need to feel confident in the kitchen, with our unrivalled selection of brands and expert knowledge in store.'
You may also want to watch:
Established in Australia in 1978, House is a member of the Global Retail Brands (GRB) family. GRB is the largest private speciality kitchen and homewares chain in the southern hemisphere, with more than 170 stand alone stores.
Other stores in the UK currently include The Lexicon in Bracknell, Meadowhall in Sheffield, and Westgate in Oxford.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus