Horse rescued from ditch in Yarmouth
Anthony CarrollA framer used a JCB to help pull out a horse that got stuck in a ditch by the main entrance to Great Yarmouth yesterday morning.Anthony Carroll
A framer used a JCB to help pull out a horse that got stuck in a ditch by the main entrance to Great Yarmouth yesterday morning.
The horse got trapped at about 10.25am by the A47 entrance to the town.
As well as the JCB two fire engines, one of which was carrying a rescue boat, attended the incident near to Acle New Road.
It took 50 minutes to free the horse.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail
- 4 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 5 Large estate to have its first food store this autumn
- 6 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 7 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 10 Man died by suicide two days before Christmas, inquest hears