Horse rescued from ditch in Yarmouth
Anthony CarrollA framer used a JCB to help pull out a horse that got stuck in a ditch by the main entrance to Great Yarmouth yesterday morning.Anthony Carroll
A framer used a JCB to help pull out a horse that got stuck in a ditch by the main entrance to Great Yarmouth yesterday morning.
The horse got trapped at about 10.25am by the A47 entrance to the town.
As well as the JCB two fire engines, one of which was carrying a rescue boat, attended the incident near to Acle New Road.
It took 50 minutes to free the horse.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 5 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 6 Child sex abuse victim: 'I'm still angry, but haven't let him ruin my life'
- 7 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 8 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 9 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 10 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences