Horse rescued from ditch in Yarmouth
Anthony CarrollA framer used a JCB to help pull out a horse that got stuck in a ditch by the main entrance to Great Yarmouth yesterday morning.Anthony Carroll
A framer used a JCB to help pull out a horse that got stuck in a ditch by the main entrance to Great Yarmouth yesterday morning.
The horse got trapped at about 10.25am by the A47 entrance to the town.
As well as the JCB two fire engines, one of which was carrying a rescue boat, attended the incident near to Acle New Road.
It took 50 minutes to free the horse.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 3 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 4 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 5 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 6 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 7 Public invited to have say on plans to convert derelict pub
- 8 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 9 Sweepers clean up in city after busy Saturday night - and punters behave
- 10 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance