Horse rescued from ditch in Yarmouth
Anthony CarrollA framer used a JCB to help pull out a horse that got stuck in a ditch by the main entrance to Great Yarmouth yesterday morning.Anthony Carroll
A framer used a JCB to help pull out a horse that got stuck in a ditch by the main entrance to Great Yarmouth yesterday morning.
The horse got trapped at about 10.25am by the A47 entrance to the town.
As well as the JCB two fire engines, one of which was carrying a rescue boat, attended the incident near to Acle New Road.
It took 50 minutes to free the horse.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 6 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 7 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich
- 8 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region