Horse rescued from ditch in Yarmouth
Anthony CarrollA framer used a JCB to help pull out a horse that got stuck in a ditch by the main entrance to Great Yarmouth yesterday morning.Anthony Carroll
A framer used a JCB to help pull out a horse that got stuck in a ditch by the main entrance to Great Yarmouth yesterday morning.
The horse got trapped at about 10.25am by the A47 entrance to the town.
As well as the JCB two fire engines, one of which was carrying a rescue boat, attended the incident near to Acle New Road.
It took 50 minutes to free the horse.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 3 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 4 Comedian Rufus Hound on the hunt for hotel in Norwich
- 5 'Music, food and motor cars': Festival set to return to Norwich
- 6 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 7 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 8 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'