Newmarket horse and carriage to arrive in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Newmarket Racecourse is sending a horse and carriage to Norwich tomorrow as part of its East Anglian tour celebrating The Moët & Chandon July Festival.
The carriage is in Ipswich today, and will make its final stop in Norwich's Chapelfield Gardens between 12.30 and 2.30pm tomorrow.
The event is promoting the popular Adnams July course which will take place at Newmarket Racecourse on July 12 to July 14.
Members of the public will be invited on a short carriage ride where they will receive a free glass of champagne or a soft drink and will be invited to sample exclusive July-themed nibbles created by head chef at Newmarket Racecourses, Damian Adams.
The public will also have the opportunity to win seven prizes by entering a prize draw.
You may also want to watch:
Amy Starkey, regional director of Jockey Club Racecourses East region, said: 'We are very excited to visit six locations in East Anglia on our tour and offer a taste of what's to come next month. It will be a great three days, so don't miss your opportunity to win these fantastic prizes and to come and see us at the Moët & Chandon July Festival.'
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners