Hopping mad start to festival
When Hugh finds his neighbour's rabbit lying dead in his garden, the only sensible thing to do is to put it in a box. As part of the Norfolk and Norwich Festival, theatre company Hoipolloi perform their award-winning Story of A Rabbit.
When Hugh finds his neighbour's rabbit lying dead in his garden, the only sensible thing to do is to put it in a box. But it doesn't fit.
As he puzzles over the body he starts to wonder how much of life disappears once we die.
Part of the Norfolk and Norwich Festival, theatre company Hoipolloi brings together performance artist Hugh Hughes and his best friend Aled's music as Story of a Rabbit lifts the lid on life's final mystery.
You may also want to watch:
Winner of a Fringe First award at the Edinburgh Fringe 2007, this is a comic and curiously uplifting show celebrating the complexities of death.
t The Story of a Rabbit, Norwich Playhouse, Friday and Saturday, May 2&3, £5 to £15, 01603 598598, www.norwichplayhouse.co.uk
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 6 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 7 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours
- 8 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 9 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 10 Grill van serving gourmet burgers and hot dogs gets residency at city pub