Innovative firms to receive boost from leading business school
The most innovative firms in Norfolk will benefit from seminars and workshops from one of the country's leading management schools thanks to a new link-up.
Academics at Cranfield University will hold events on topics such as futuristic transport and financial advice for companies which are supported by Hethel Innovation.
The centre helps organisations to embrace innovation so they increase their productivity and competitiveness.
Prof Rajkumar Roy, director of manufacturing at Cranfield University, said: 'Hethel have a strong track record of helping foster innovation among SMEs and we are looking forward to demonstrating how the latest technology can be used to enhance their businesses.'
Alice Reeve, innovation manager at Hethel Innovation, said: 'Partnering with key knowledge hubs is vital to creating an open and innovative environment for the businesses we work with.
You may also want to watch:
'Cranfield are doing some amazing research which can be so readily applied within our local SMEs and we excited to start creating those opportunities.'
The first event in the series took take place at West Suffolk College on February 15, when Dr Filomena Martina presented the benefits of additive manufacturing processes.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich