Hemsby woman wins Evening News competition for Marks and Spencer vouchers
The winner of the Evening News' competition for �100 of Marks and Spencer vouchers was delighted to collect her prize from the store's manager on Saturday.
Janice Perryman, from Hemsby, was the name pulled out of the hat from more than 200 entries for the vouchers, which are to be spent in the new M&S Kitchen restaurant.
Mrs Perryman, 62, is a cashier at the Tesco supermarket in Caister-on-Sea.
She said: 'You do coupons and competitions but you never expect to actually win so I sent the entry off and forgot about it really.
'I'm not sure what I'll use the vouchers for yet, I'll probably use them at Christmas time for presents, I'm not one for wasting money.'
You may also want to watch:
The picture shows M&S Norwich store manager Andy Barber with Janice Perryman and general manager for the M&S Kitchen Jason O'Dell.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 3 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 7 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Power cut hits almost 1,000 homes in Norwich
- 10 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash