Hemsby woman wins Evening News competition for Marks and Spencer vouchers
The winner of the Evening News' competition for �100 of Marks and Spencer vouchers was delighted to collect her prize from the store's manager on Saturday.
Janice Perryman, from Hemsby, was the name pulled out of the hat from more than 200 entries for the vouchers, which are to be spent in the new M&S Kitchen restaurant.
Mrs Perryman, 62, is a cashier at the Tesco supermarket in Caister-on-Sea.
She said: 'You do coupons and competitions but you never expect to actually win so I sent the entry off and forgot about it really.
'I'm not sure what I'll use the vouchers for yet, I'll probably use them at Christmas time for presents, I'm not one for wasting money.'
You may also want to watch:
The picture shows M&S Norwich store manager Andy Barber with Janice Perryman and general manager for the M&S Kitchen Jason O'Dell.
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 5 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 6 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 7 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 8 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 9 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
- 10 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme