Helen Rochfort bags on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk
Local independent retailer Soho Hip will be showcasing what is tipped to be one of the most wanted items at NFW
It's the latest must-have accessory and it's coming to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week tonight - the perfumed bag.
Soho Hip will be showcasing the latest silver metal frame box bag from handbag designer Helen Rochfort at the Norwich Fashion Week launch party.
The bags have a printed retro design with hand crusted diamantes and silver ribbon surround.
You may also want to watch:
The bags have an Alice in Wonderland feel with prints including cupcakes, chocolate, flowers and cherries. All the handbags smell like their printed picture, so the cherry print smells of cherries and the floral print smells of flowers.
The bags are available from Soho Hip on Pottergate.
- 1 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
- 2 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 3 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 4 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 7 'Accidents waiting to happen' - Mum vows not to give up 20mph fight
- 8 Cycling trail among ideas for new country park
- 9 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 10 Government could 'relax' lockdown before mid-February