Helen Rochfort bags on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk
Local independent retailer Soho Hip will be showcasing what is tipped to be one of the most wanted items at NFW
It's the latest must-have accessory and it's coming to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week tonight - the perfumed bag.
Soho Hip will be showcasing the latest silver metal frame box bag from handbag designer Helen Rochfort at the Norwich Fashion Week launch party.
The bags have a printed retro design with hand crusted diamantes and silver ribbon surround.
The bags have an Alice in Wonderland feel with prints including cupcakes, chocolate, flowers and cherries. All the handbags smell like their printed picture, so the cherry print smells of cherries and the floral print smells of flowers.
The bags are available from Soho Hip on Pottergate.
- 1 Norwich Airport TUI flight delayed by 42 hours
- 2 5 new shop openings in Norwich to look forward to
- 3 Landlady 'hard at work' as city pub prepares for July reopening
- 4 Police called after sudden death at home near Norwich
- 5 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 6 Can you spot yourself at the Simply Red gig at Earlham Park?
- 7 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 8 Blanket ban: Standing room only for Simply Red fans
- 9 Carriageway of A11 closed after air ambulance called to crash
- 10 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub