Helen Rochfort bags on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk
Local independent retailer Soho Hip will be showcasing what is tipped to be one of the most wanted items at NFW
It's the latest must-have accessory and it's coming to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week tonight - the perfumed bag.
Soho Hip will be showcasing the latest silver metal frame box bag from handbag designer Helen Rochfort at the Norwich Fashion Week launch party.
The bags have a printed retro design with hand crusted diamantes and silver ribbon surround.
You may also want to watch:
The bags have an Alice in Wonderland feel with prints including cupcakes, chocolate, flowers and cherries. All the handbags smell like their printed picture, so the cherry print smells of cherries and the floral print smells of flowers.
The bags are available from Soho Hip on Pottergate.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 5 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 8 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 9 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 10 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47