Helen Rochfort bags on the Norwich Fashion Week catwalk
Local independent retailer Soho Hip will be showcasing what is tipped to be one of the most wanted items at NFW
It's the latest must-have accessory and it's coming to the catwalk at Norwich Fashion Week tonight - the perfumed bag.
Soho Hip will be showcasing the latest silver metal frame box bag from handbag designer Helen Rochfort at the Norwich Fashion Week launch party.
The bags have a printed retro design with hand crusted diamantes and silver ribbon surround.
You may also want to watch:
The bags have an Alice in Wonderland feel with prints including cupcakes, chocolate, flowers and cherries. All the handbags smell like their printed picture, so the cherry print smells of cherries and the floral print smells of flowers.
The bags are available from Soho Hip on Pottergate.
- 1 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 2 Langleys toy shop building for rent for £45,000 a year
- 3 Driver cut from vehicle after crash on Norwich ring road
- 4 Campaigners angry as park hedge cut down for tennis court scheme
- 5 'Unacceptable': Council hits out at soiled clothing left in public toilets
- 6 CCTV shows man who used stolen bank card at three Norwich stores
- 7 Glass smashed and racist graffiti sprayed onto Norwich house
- 8 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 9 Why Norwich must stop Debenhams becoming city centre black hole
- 10 Norwich woman's new cookie company has 'gone crazy'