A place of charm and quiet beauty at city’s Heigham Park
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
In the fourth part of our photo feature looking at Norwich's beautiful gardens, photographer Sonya Duncan visited Heigham Park.
A place of charm and quiet beauty, the park includes a children's play area, beautiful flower beds, grass tennis courts, a bowls club, space to walk your dog, kick a football around and explore.
The Friends of Heigham Park is a voluntary group that promotes the public use and enjoyment of the park and its continued conservation, protection and improvement.
The six-acre Grade II listed park was formally opened in 1924.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 4 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 5 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 6 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 7 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 8 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 9 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre