A place of charm and quiet beauty at city’s Heigham Park
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
In the fourth part of our photo feature looking at Norwich's beautiful gardens, photographer Sonya Duncan visited Heigham Park.
A place of charm and quiet beauty, the park includes a children's play area, beautiful flower beds, grass tennis courts, a bowls club, space to walk your dog, kick a football around and explore.
The Friends of Heigham Park is a voluntary group that promotes the public use and enjoyment of the park and its continued conservation, protection and improvement.
The six-acre Grade II listed park was formally opened in 1924.
- 1 'I can't lose!' City fan places 150/1 bet on Canaries dismal scoring record
- 2 From mustard to postcodes: 15 things Norwich has given the world
- 3 £3.1m roadworks on new bus lane and crossings could last for ONE YEAR
- 4 High-flyer at school to heroin addict - City homeless man reveals his story
- 5 Restaurant owner 'excited' as Norwich street is permanently pedestrianised
- 6 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 7 Seven-bed Edwardian home with heated swimming pool for sale
- 8 Busy road to partially close for line repainting at end of new bus lane
- 9 'Covid has killed us' - 65-year-old Norwich venue The Talk to close
- 10 Cockapoo Café coming to Norwich next month