A place of charm and quiet beauty at city’s Heigham Park
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
In the fourth part of our photo feature looking at Norwich's beautiful gardens, photographer Sonya Duncan visited Heigham Park.
A place of charm and quiet beauty, the park includes a children's play area, beautiful flower beds, grass tennis courts, a bowls club, space to walk your dog, kick a football around and explore.
The Friends of Heigham Park is a voluntary group that promotes the public use and enjoyment of the park and its continued conservation, protection and improvement.
The six-acre Grade II listed park was formally opened in 1924.
- 1 City teen gets celebrity backing for prom dress
- 2 City chip shop might be SINKING but refuses to close
- 3 Restaurant with 'interactive dining experience' to open in Norwich
- 4 Country pub announces closure due to rising costs
- 5 'We just want to hold our son' - Plea for help to bring miracle baby home
- 6 Class A drugs seized from three men in city woods
- 7 Pub closes for £5,000 refurb to enable it to serve drinks faster
- 8 Man, 67, arrested on suspicion of arson after city flat fire
- 9 Four restaurants in Norwich nominated for national awards
- 10 Plea to get 5ft mega bush axed from busy pavement