A place of charm and quiet beauty at city’s Heigham Park
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
In the fourth part of our photo feature looking at Norwich's beautiful gardens, photographer Sonya Duncan visited Heigham Park.
A place of charm and quiet beauty, the park includes a children's play area, beautiful flower beds, grass tennis courts, a bowls club, space to walk your dog, kick a football around and explore.
The Friends of Heigham Park is a voluntary group that promotes the public use and enjoyment of the park and its continued conservation, protection and improvement.
The six-acre Grade II listed park was formally opened in 1924.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Parts of busy Norwich road to be shut for three days for repairs
- 4 Twin Bakes sell out of treats during first pop-up sale
- 5 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 8 Man and woman found dead in home
- 9 See artist's fascinating pictures of Norwich's Castle Mall construction
- 10 £800k roadworks branded 'waste of time and effort'