‘When one thing leads to another’ - Cannabis factory found after motorist is pulled over
- Credit: Norwich Police
A cannabis factory was discovered at a suspected drug dealer’s home address after he was pulled over in his car by police.
Shortly after 4pm on Tuesday, May 5, a 28-year-old man was stopped by police officers on Mousehold Lane in Norwich.
Officers them searched his vehicle discovering a large bag of cannabis, before arresting him on suspicion of drug possession with intent to supply.
Further searches of the man’s home address them revealed a cannabis-producing set up, with a host of plants being grown beneath heat lamps.
Posting on Twitter, a Norwich Police spokesman wrote: “When one thing leads to another...
You may also want to watch:
“Male driver, 28, stopped driving and found in possession of a bag of cannabis. His home address revealed exactly where it had come from.
“He remains under police investigation whilst our enquiries continue.”
- 1 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 5 Financial clause revealed in Rashica move to Norwich City
- 6 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 10 Woman crashed into two cars after drinking at friend's home, court hears
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary confirmed that as of Wednesday the man had been released under investigation. His address has not been disclosed.