Norwich complementary health clinic scoops award
A Norwich complementary health clinic which was set up just a year ago has scooped a national award
The Orange Grove Clinic was named as Clinic of the Year 2012 at a national complementary health event in London.
The St Johns Alley clinic was opened in October by therapists and best friends Catherine Jeans and Jackie Heffer-Cooke.
Judges said the clinic was chosen for its integrated approach of having a team of experts who can help clients whatever their age – from pregnancy through to birth, children's health, stress management and arthritis care.
There are now 20 different therapists working from the historic building, offering nutrition, massage, acupuncture, homeopathy, yoga, Qigong, hypnobirthing, therapy training and more.
You may also want to watch:
Catherine said: 'This award gives us even greater confidence in the work we do at The Orange Grove and the next 12 months will see some exciting new developments.'
She added: 'Within the clinic, we will be developing our retail area further, so that we can provide a wide range of products to suit all of our clients' needs, with one area specifically dedicated to The Orange Grove Bump, Birth and Baby Centre.
- 1 Aldi approved - but who will build pedestrian crossing?
- 2 Prison staff should have performed CPR on paedophile teacher, report finds
- 3 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 4 New hope for Open building as talks over future revealed
- 5 Homes in Norwich and Thorpe St Andrew may have no water
- 6 Sold out start for Norwich's Junkyard Market ahead of expansion across UK
- 7 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 8 RAC apologises to woman and autistic son for 'abandoning' them
- 9 Photographs show the sorry state of Anglia Square's buildings
- 10 Team behind Norwich restaurants reopen closed hotel
'A large segment of our clients come to us for fertility, pregnancy, birthing and post-natal support, so it makes sense for us to further provide for them with an area dedicated to their needs.'