NHS worker’s stunning Norfolk lockdown pictures
- Credit: Archant
A NHS worker has captured the beauty of Norfolk in a collection of photos taken during lockdown.
Ian Bell, head of service for adult community learning disabilities at Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust, works with people with learning difficulties.
Since the pandemic began Mr Bell and the team have been using technology to minimise face to face contact to continue supporting service users by creating specific plans to ensure vulnerable service users if they did become unwell other services such as the acute hospitals would have the information they needed to provide treatment.
Mr Bell said; “During the initial phase of lockdown I found the ability to have daily exercise incredibly helpful to get away from the computer and get some fresh air and to be able to move.
Although I live in Norwich I have discovered so many lovely walks through woods, parks, by rivers and broads that have helped me enormously to unwind, relax be mindful and to appreciate my surroundings
You may also want to watch:
Being a keen photographer I have managed to make the most of these daily walks and cycle rides to capture some of the beautiful scenery and views I have found so even on a day where I can’t get out I have a constant reminder of how lucky I am to live where I do and to look forward to my next exploration of where I live.”
- 1 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 2 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 3 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Coronavirus recovery centre never used in first wave to be opened
- 7 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 8 Bakery pushes back Norwich reopening date after daily taking dropped to £26
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s