More vaccine drop-in centres planned for Norfolk
- Credit: Danielle Booden
A number of walk-in Covid vaccination clinics are being held in a bid to protect as many people as possible in Norfolk.
Jabs will be offered at the Louise Hamilton Centre - at James Paget University Hospital - in the coming days.
And the Market Gates Shopping Centre in Great Yarmouth, which is already a mass vaccination centre, will host drop-in sessions this weekend.
The clinics are open to anyone currently eligible for a vaccine, which now includes those aged 25 and over.
Patients are being advised to take their NHS numbers and identification showing confirmation of age to confirm their eligibility.
Visit nhs.uk/nhs-services/online-services to find your NHS number.
Full details for the upcoming clinics are as follows:
- Saturday, June 12: Louise Hamilton Centre and Market Gates Shopping Centre, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Sunday, June 13: Louise Hamilton Centre and Market Gates Shopping Centre, 8.30 to 5.30pm
- Wednesday, June 16: Louise Hamilton Centre, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 3 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 4 Bookshop to close with clothing store set to move in
- 5 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 6 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 7 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 8 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 9 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 10 What are your memories of Castle Quarter?