Extra walk-in clinics offered with no appointment in city centre
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Extra Norwich city centre clinic offering Moderna Covid vaccines are being made available on a walk-in basis with no appointment needed.
People aged 18 and over are being encouraged to attend the clinics being run by Pharmacy2U in Prince of Wales Road.
Extra clinics have been added for the site on Thursday and Friday this week from 8.30am to 7pm.
Both first and second doses will be available with those wanting to get the jab just needing to turn up.
A spokesperson for the NHS Norfolk and Waveney Clinical Commissioning Group, said: "Walk-in appointments provide a quick and convenient way to get your vaccine.
"The vaccines are safe and effective and offer the best protection against Covid.
"There has never been a more important time to get your vaccine, it not only protects you and your family but also your friends and those around you."
- 1 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 2 Man refusing to pay rent for council flat over 16-year mould problem
- 3 Mum has foot run over in incident with foul-mouthed driver
- 4 Parking charges at city parks has raised £0
- 5 Norwich's tiniest pub completes facelift
- 6 Extra security measures approved for flats plagued by drug use
- 7 Bottomless brunch with 90s act, fried chicken and cocktails heading to city
- 8 Concerns raised over fate of junior school site
- 9 City teen named Ikea drops furniture brand as first name
- 10 Five street food vendors doing residencies in Norwich pubs
Those who have their NHS number with them are encouraged to take it with them to the clinic, but those who are not registered with a GP or do not have the number can still get vaccinated.
For further details about walk-in vaccine opportunities in Norfolk and Waveney visit: https://apps.norfolk.gov.uk/WalkIn/Form/AllAvailableClinics