Police warning after three vehicle collision
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services attending the scene of a three vehicle collision on the outskirts of Norwich have issued a warning after a motorist escaped with a slight injury.
The incident happened on the B1150 at Crostwick on Thursday evening and involved a lorry, minibus and car.
A Norfolk Police spokesman said a motorist suffered a slight injury.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team issued a reminder to drivers to be aware of the fatal four an initiative highlighting the potentially deadly offences of speeding, using a mobile phone, not wearing a seatbelt and driving under the influence of drink or drugs.
In a tweet, showing a picture of one of the vehicles involved, the team wrote: “We bang on about the importance of the #fatal4 and concentrating completely at the task in hand.
You may also want to watch:
“This collision could have had fatal consequences had there been other occupants in the vehicle.
“And yes! The damage is as a result of the collision and not emergency services.”
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 Chaos on ‘free-for-all' city street after double yellows disappear
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 8 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 9 Norfolk to be hit by weekend bus cancellations due to driver shortage
- 10 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
Norfolk Fire and Rescue sent three fire engines from Carrow, Earlham and Sprowston to the scene at 5.14pm.
The spokesman said crews made sure the scene and vehicles were safe.