ADHD support on offer at drop-in sessions
- Credit: Archant
Support is on offer to people with ADHD thanks to evening drop-in sessions on the outskirts of the city.
ADHD Norfolk, which supports individuals, families and schools around the subject of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, is holding regular drop-ins at Postwick Village Hall on Ferry Lane.
The support sessions will happen on the first Wednesday of each month from 6pm to 8pm.
People who attend for advice do not need a diagnosis of the complex condition which affects adults and children and each session is free to attend.
If anyone wants help from the charity over the phone or via Zoom, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively call 01263 734808.
As well as the drop-in sessions, the charity provides access to work coaching, a diagnosis and wellbeing clinic, as well as one-to-one support for adults, children and couples.
- 1 5 new shop openings in Norwich to look forward to
- 2 Police called after sudden death at home near Norwich
- 3 Landlady 'hard at work' as city pub prepares for July reopening
- 4 Peter Crouch speaks on bid to track down his 'Norfolk husband'
- 5 Blanket ban: Standing room only for Simply Red fans
- 6 Norwich Airport TUI flight delayed by 42 hours due to technical issue
- 7 See inside 'stunning' flat overlooking Norwich Market
- 8 Can you spot yourself at the Simply Red gig at Earlham Park?
- 9 Mother heartbroken to find her child's grave in "unacceptable state"
- 10 Family sue Wetherspoon after man falls to death in city pub
Visit www.adhdnorfolk.org.uk for more information about the organisation.