ADHD support on offer at drop-in sessions
- Credit: Archant
Support is on offer to people with ADHD thanks to evening drop-in sessions on the outskirts of the city.
ADHD Norfolk, which supports individuals, families and schools around the subject of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, is holding regular drop-ins at Postwick Village Hall on Ferry Lane.
The support sessions will happen on the first Wednesday of each month from 6pm to 8pm.
People who attend for advice do not need a diagnosis of the complex condition which affects adults and children and each session is free to attend.
If anyone wants help from the charity over the phone or via Zoom, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively call 01263 734808.
As well as the drop-in sessions, the charity provides access to work coaching, a diagnosis and wellbeing clinic, as well as one-to-one support for adults, children and couples.
- 1 Siblings slam council for 'backtracking' on council flat
- 2 See inside renovated 1950s Norwich factory apartment for sale for £350,000
- 3 'It came out of the blue': Chinese takeaway gets one-star hygiene rating
- 4 Windows left with cracks after mystery bang heard in Norwich
- 5 WATCH: Moment schoolgirl drenched by driver - but is it a crime?
- 6 Public consultation launched over proposed 1,600 home development
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Terror for tenants as yobs smash their way into flats
- 9 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
- 10 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
Visit www.adhdnorfolk.org.uk for more information about the organisation.