More than £2,500 raised for neglected children at Norwich City Football charity event
- Credit: HAYS Recruiting experts
More than 100 people turned out for a charity quiz evening hosted at Norwich City Football Club.
The event on June 28 saw 132 people pour into the Norwich City grounds, in honour of Action for Children.
The event, hosted by Hays Recruitment Consultant, raised a whopping £2,576 for the children's charity.
Giles Dawson, a recruitment consultant with Hays said: 'We were amazed by the generosity of so many local businesses who donated a variety of exciting prizes for the charity raffle.
'We have had really great feedback from the attendees and we want to say a big thank you to all who attended.'
The evening also included a raffle, the majority of which were donated by local businesses.
Mr Dawson added: 'The event wouldn't have been possible without Riva Jervis (Business Manager at Hays) and the Hays team, who organised and orchestrated the event from start to finish.'
- 1 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
- 2 Single mum resorts to sleeping in her car due to 'unlivable' flat
- 3 Norwich man charged with kidnap after posing as a taxi driver
- 4 Riverside pub undergoes £80k refurb in time for summer
- 5 Your chance to meet The Bill star who has moved to Norfolk
- 6 Team behind Golden Triangle pub take on Edith Cavell in Norwich
- 7 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 8 Major changes coming to the sale of domestic fuels
- 9 Eleventh McDonald's drive-thru could be set for Norwich
- 10 Party in the Park coming to Norwich with global food, stalls and music
A total of 33 teams turned out for the event, of four people apiece.
The winning team came from CVS.