More than £2,500 raised for neglected children at Norwich City Football charity event
- Credit: HAYS Recruiting experts
More than 100 people turned out for a charity quiz evening hosted at Norwich City Football Club.
The event on June 28 saw 132 people pour into the Norwich City grounds, in honour of Action for Children.
The event, hosted by Hays Recruitment Consultant, raised a whopping £2,576 for the children's charity.
Giles Dawson, a recruitment consultant with Hays said: 'We were amazed by the generosity of so many local businesses who donated a variety of exciting prizes for the charity raffle.
'We have had really great feedback from the attendees and we want to say a big thank you to all who attended.'
You may also want to watch:
The evening also included a raffle, the majority of which were donated by local businesses.
Mr Dawson added: 'The event wouldn't have been possible without Riva Jervis (Business Manager at Hays) and the Hays team, who organised and orchestrated the event from start to finish.'
- 1 Can you rehome this Terrier who has spent nine years at animal sanctuary?
- 2 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 3 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 7 Road in Norwich to close for four weeks for £50,000 improvement scheme
- 8 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 9 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts
A total of 33 teams turned out for the event, of four people apiece.
The winning team came from CVS.