More than £2,500 raised for neglected children at Norwich City Football charity event
- Credit: HAYS Recruiting experts
More than 100 people turned out for a charity quiz evening hosted at Norwich City Football Club.
The event on June 28 saw 132 people pour into the Norwich City grounds, in honour of Action for Children.
The event, hosted by Hays Recruitment Consultant, raised a whopping £2,576 for the children's charity.
Giles Dawson, a recruitment consultant with Hays said: 'We were amazed by the generosity of so many local businesses who donated a variety of exciting prizes for the charity raffle.
'We have had really great feedback from the attendees and we want to say a big thank you to all who attended.'
You may also want to watch:
The evening also included a raffle, the majority of which were donated by local businesses.
Mr Dawson added: 'The event wouldn't have been possible without Riva Jervis (Business Manager at Hays) and the Hays team, who organised and orchestrated the event from start to finish.'
- 1 NCFC transfer rumours: Canaries make approach to re-sign Skipp
- 2 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 3 Almost £2m spent on homes and land blighted by NDR Western Link
- 4 'It wasn't the best fit' - Aarons on the January bid that City turned down
- 5 Bid to turn Norwich pub into health clinic
- 6 Covid roadmap: What can you do from today?
- 7 Fresh questions over 'Japanese restaurant' in Norwich home
- 8 Pictures show huge yacht navigating Norfolk roads
- 9 Boost for outdoor drinking and dining when Covid restrictions ease
- 10 Aarons 'fully focused' on U21 Euros with England amid Jamaica interest
A total of 33 teams turned out for the event, of four people apiece.
The winning team came from CVS.