More than £2,500 raised for neglected children at Norwich City Football charity event
- Credit: HAYS Recruiting experts
More than 100 people turned out for a charity quiz evening hosted at Norwich City Football Club.
The event on June 28 saw 132 people pour into the Norwich City grounds, in honour of Action for Children.
The event, hosted by Hays Recruitment Consultant, raised a whopping £2,576 for the children's charity.
Giles Dawson, a recruitment consultant with Hays said: 'We were amazed by the generosity of so many local businesses who donated a variety of exciting prizes for the charity raffle.
'We have had really great feedback from the attendees and we want to say a big thank you to all who attended.'
You may also want to watch:
The evening also included a raffle, the majority of which were donated by local businesses.
Mr Dawson added: 'The event wouldn't have been possible without Riva Jervis (Business Manager at Hays) and the Hays team, who organised and orchestrated the event from start to finish.'
- 1 Ex-Canaries striker seals Championship move
- 2 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 Revealed: New Anglia Square talks take place
- 5 New bid to limit city centre offices being turned into flats
- 6 New hotel could 'destroy character of Norwich Lanes'
- 7 'Dull as dishwater' - Fans in Norwich pub react to draw
- 8 Big screen unveiled in pub garden for England's Auld Enemy clash
- 9 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers
- 10 Have you visited any of these 'haunted' ruins in Norwich?
A total of 33 teams turned out for the event, of four people apiece.
The winning team came from CVS.