Have you entered our design a gorilla competition?
If not, why not?
The Norwich Evening News has a large five feet tall, almost three feet wide gorilla in their care, and next summer it will form one of the 50 large gorillas leading a trail around the city centre.
Like the elephant trail in 2008, the animals need to have bright, colourful and imaginative designs etched on to their bodies.
But the Evening News' gorilla is, at the moment, sad, colourless, and without a design in sight.
So, we are asking readers change this by getting creative, and coming up with an amazing design and winning the chance to have it displayed on our gorilla for people visiting the city to admire.
You may also want to watch:
Local companies throughout the region will be working with skilful artists to create a fitting design for the fibreglass gorilla they are sponsoring.
In the summer of next year the animals will form a trail around the city centre in aid of the children's and young person's charity, Break.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 4 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 8 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans
Readers can bring the gorilla to life with their unique design, with the money raised from gorilla project next summer going to the charity's causes in the county.
Once you've completed your gorilla masterpiece, and written around 100 words about your design, read the terms and conditions, sign them, and post it all back to us at Design a Gorilla, Editorial Department, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, NR1 1RE. The competition closes on November 21.
To download your template and the terms and conditions visit our homepage or visit our offices where the forms will be waiting at reception.