Have you been spotted by the Street style camera in Norwich?
Photography students from City College Norwich capture some of the city's stylish people in their Street Style exhibition which will be on display at Norwich Fashion Week.
Recent photographs depicting stylish people in Norwich taken by photography students from City College will be on display at The Forum this Thursday.
The exhibition will be on display at the Independent Retailers Show which kicks off Norwich Fashion Week from 6pm.
The students uploaded their pictures to iwitness24.co.uk, the new photographic social media platform from your Evening News, which allows you to share their photographs with others and could even lead to your photographs appearing in the paper.
See the students' Street Style images by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
You may also want to watch:
You can upload your pictures from the events and shows at Norwich Fashion Week by signing up to iwitness. Click on the link at the top right of this page to share your images.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners
- 10 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich