Have you been spotted by the Street style camera in Norwich?
Photography students from City College Norwich capture some of the city's stylish people in their Street Style exhibition which will be on display at Norwich Fashion Week.
Recent photographs depicting stylish people in Norwich taken by photography students from City College will be on display at The Forum this Thursday.
The exhibition will be on display at the Independent Retailers Show which kicks off Norwich Fashion Week from 6pm.
The students uploaded their pictures to iwitness24.co.uk, the new photographic social media platform from your Evening News, which allows you to share their photographs with others and could even lead to your photographs appearing in the paper.
See the students' Street Style images by clicking on the photo gallery link at the top right of this page.
You may also want to watch:
You can upload your pictures from the events and shows at Norwich Fashion Week by signing up to iwitness. Click on the link at the top right of this page to share your images.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 New BBQ takeaway set to open in Norwich
- 3 'We do everything correctly': Norwich takeaway handed one star hygiene rating
- 4 To cross or not to cross? Pledge to trim back danger hedge at blind corner
- 5 'Sneaky and selfish' changes to bus route slammed
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Inconvenience store: Family business blighted by roadworks
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 'We will come back stronger': Norwich restaurant to close for rebranding
- 10 Bars, restaurants and shops - Five new openings in Norwich this September