Haunting walks come to the streets of Norwich
Steve DownesTerror and tension will come to the streets of Norwich as the Man in Black prepares a series of ghost walks.Steve Downes
Terror and tension will come to the streets of Norwich as the Man in Black prepares a series of ghost walks.
The summer/autumn programme starts and ends each time at The Adam and Eve pub on Bishopsgate, with a discounted 'spooky menu' on offer to those walking and eating.
Due to high demand last autumn, the three times weekly standard walks will start at the beginning of June and will continue until the end of November.
There will also be Halloween specials, 'tales from beyond the grave', and for the Cow Tower area has been secured for five nights from October 27.
For further details, visit www.ghostwalksnorwich.co.uk, call 07831 189985 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Customers in shock as parking charges rack up at retail park
- 2 Neighbourhood bemused after garage turned into barber shop
- 3 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 4 Protest planned as anger grows against 725 homes plan
- 5 Arrest after man found with large quantity of cannabis and lock knife
- 6 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 7 Neighbours saw homeowner using hosepipe to fight flames of school building
- 8 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 9 Former City defender Klose training with Championship club
- 10 How Norwich's former pubs have changed over the years