Haunting walks come to the streets of Norwich
Steve DownesTerror and tension will come to the streets of Norwich as the Man in Black prepares a series of ghost walks.Steve Downes
Terror and tension will come to the streets of Norwich as the Man in Black prepares a series of ghost walks.
The summer/autumn programme starts and ends each time at The Adam and Eve pub on Bishopsgate, with a discounted 'spooky menu' on offer to those walking and eating.
Due to high demand last autumn, the three times weekly standard walks will start at the beginning of June and will continue until the end of November.
There will also be Halloween specials, 'tales from beyond the grave', and for the Cow Tower area has been secured for five nights from October 27.
You may also want to watch:
For further details, visit www.ghostwalksnorwich.co.uk, call 07831 189985 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 2 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 3 Egg-lobbing mob leads police to step up presence in suburb
- 4 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 5 Hundreds potentially put at risk as council homes safety inspections missed
- 6 7 of the best places to see fireworks in and around Norwich in 2021
- 7 Jonny to the rescue! Boyfriend springs into action after coffee spill drama
- 8 Four Norwich city green spaces among best in UK
- 9 Progress on plan for 4,000 homes near Norwich to be revealed
- 10 Pedestrian dies following collision with a bus on A146