Haunting walks come to the streets of Norwich
Steve DownesTerror and tension will come to the streets of Norwich as the Man in Black prepares a series of ghost walks.Steve Downes
Terror and tension will come to the streets of Norwich as the Man in Black prepares a series of ghost walks.
The summer/autumn programme starts and ends each time at The Adam and Eve pub on Bishopsgate, with a discounted 'spooky menu' on offer to those walking and eating.
Due to high demand last autumn, the three times weekly standard walks will start at the beginning of June and will continue until the end of November.
There will also be Halloween specials, 'tales from beyond the grave', and for the Cow Tower area has been secured for five nights from October 27.
For further details, visit www.ghostwalksnorwich.co.uk, call 07831 189985 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Roads closed as armed police and dog units swoop on Norwich home
- 2 REVEALED: New leisure venue replacing Riverside Chinese
- 3 Cannabis factory discovered in Norwich home after police raid
- 4 Huge chalet bungalow for sale near Norwich offers 'oasis' for £700k
- 5 Lakeside proposal gone wrong watched by millions on TikTok
- 6 Dodgy door halts city man's house move by MONTHS
- 7 New courts, please! Tennis controversy continues in Norwich
- 8 City garden centre launches street food nights with popular vendors
- 9 Holidaymakers' fury after two-day flight delay
- 10 Final warning for officer following clash between two women and cops