Haunting walks come to the streets of Norwich
Steve DownesTerror and tension will come to the streets of Norwich as the Man in Black prepares a series of ghost walks.Steve Downes
Terror and tension will come to the streets of Norwich as the Man in Black prepares a series of ghost walks.
The summer/autumn programme starts and ends each time at The Adam and Eve pub on Bishopsgate, with a discounted 'spooky menu' on offer to those walking and eating.
Due to high demand last autumn, the three times weekly standard walks will start at the beginning of June and will continue until the end of November.
There will also be Halloween specials, 'tales from beyond the grave', and for the Cow Tower area has been secured for five nights from October 27.
You may also want to watch:
For further details, visit www.ghostwalksnorwich.co.uk, call 07831 189985 or email email@example.com.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 3 Calls for 'white elephant' bus lane to be opened for emergencies
- 4 Cafe in historic park pavilion to reopen after £36,000 renovation
- 5 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 6 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 9 Shoe shop founded in 1857 closes down
- 10 City bar owner tells clubbers: 'Turn off Covid app'