Haunting walks come to the streets of Norwich
Steve DownesTerror and tension will come to the streets of Norwich as the Man in Black prepares a series of ghost walks.Steve Downes
Terror and tension will come to the streets of Norwich as the Man in Black prepares a series of ghost walks.
The summer/autumn programme starts and ends each time at The Adam and Eve pub on Bishopsgate, with a discounted 'spooky menu' on offer to those walking and eating.
Due to high demand last autumn, the three times weekly standard walks will start at the beginning of June and will continue until the end of November.
There will also be Halloween specials, 'tales from beyond the grave', and for the Cow Tower area has been secured for five nights from October 27.
You may also want to watch:
For further details, visit www.ghostwalksnorwich.co.uk, call 07831 189985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 2 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 3 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 4 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 5 Man seriously injured after crash
- 6 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 7 Office plan revealed for part of disused city pub
- 8 Police still at scene of daylight knife attack
- 9 New 66-bed care home with cinema planned near NDR
- 10 Traffic shake-ups put forward for four roads in Norwich