Has anyone else been denied tickets for Norwich v Ipswich derby?
- Credit: Archant
I feel I must write to say how very let down with the telephone conversation I had at 9.15am on February 3 with the gentleman at the Norwich football ticket office. I was refused to purchase tickets for the Norwich v Ipswich derby on Sunday, February 26.
The reason that was given was that I am not on their list as a previous ticket purchaser.
My money for the ticket was refused although the person on the phone told me there were single seats available which I would have purchased if given the opportunity.
We have been to the Carrow Road ground before via tickets bought in Ipswich. As we have been in Norwich for 34 years, we are both on pensions and this was to be a surprise for my husband, a belated Valentine present gift.
To be refused to purchase tickets because I have not bought from them before, and they had tickets, is very disappointing, it seems my money is not good enough. I'll bet the manager will be surprised. From a very disappointed Norfolk resident.
You may also want to watch:
Carol A Welch, Church Street, Carbrooke.
- 1 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 2 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 7 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 8 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP