Have you seen Harry Kane? He is missing from this Norwich pub
- Credit: Archant
A life-sized cardboard cutout of the England captain has gone missing from a popular Norwich pub.
Harry Kane's popularity is at an all time high as he leads the England team to victory after victory. But one fan may have gotten a little carried away and lifted the cardboard replica of the sports star from his home at The Murderers.
Ben Woof, bar manager at the pub, said: 'He was there and then he was not, although no one was seen leaving with Harry under their arm I presume he was stolen.
'He's been missing since the last game on Saturday.'
The pub's landlord Phil Cutter had been encouraging patrons to take pictures with Harry before the latter's disappearance.
You may also want to watch:
'We hope he turns up,' said Mr Woof.
The Murderers has changed its name to The Harry for the summer to support the England team and ahead of the World Cup it was named one of the best pub's in the country to watch the tournament.
- 1 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 2 'It's very bad'-Trade decline frustration at stores as roadworks take place
- 3 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 5 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 6 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
The Three Lions take on Croatia tomorrow in the team's first semi-final since 1990. Kick-off is 7pm.
Have you seen Harry? Let us know in the comments.
UPDATE: The Murderers got in touch at 4pm today to tell us that Harry has been found. They said: 'Harry has been repatriated.... he came home. We're pleased to have him back. He used to drink at the pub when he played for Norwich'.