Have you seen Harry Kane? He is missing from this Norwich pub
- Credit: Archant
A life-sized cardboard cutout of the England captain has gone missing from a popular Norwich pub.
Harry Kane's popularity is at an all time high as he leads the England team to victory after victory. But one fan may have gotten a little carried away and lifted the cardboard replica of the sports star from his home at The Murderers.
Ben Woof, bar manager at the pub, said: 'He was there and then he was not, although no one was seen leaving with Harry under their arm I presume he was stolen.
'He's been missing since the last game on Saturday.'
The pub's landlord Phil Cutter had been encouraging patrons to take pictures with Harry before the latter's disappearance.
You may also want to watch:
'We hope he turns up,' said Mr Woof.
The Murderers has changed its name to The Harry for the summer to support the England team and ahead of the World Cup it was named one of the best pub's in the country to watch the tournament.
- 1 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 2 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 3 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 4 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 5 'It's very very noisy' - broken manhole cover keeps couple awake at night
- 6 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 7 New Danish bakery in Norwich sells over 1,000 pastries in first week
- 8 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 9 Axe for Norwich Tourist Information Centre as closure announced
- 10 Measures taken to make dog walkers feel safer in Norwich park
The Three Lions take on Croatia tomorrow in the team's first semi-final since 1990. Kick-off is 7pm.
Have you seen Harry? Let us know in the comments.
UPDATE: The Murderers got in touch at 4pm today to tell us that Harry has been found. They said: 'Harry has been repatriated.... he came home. We're pleased to have him back. He used to drink at the pub when he played for Norwich'.