Harrison is the bonniest baby in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2014
Meet Harrison James Reynolds, the winner of the Norwich Evening News' Bonny Babies competition 2014.
Those big blue eyes and chubby cheeks melted the hearts of voters and along with the title of being Norwich's bonniest baby the one-year-old has won his mother £1,000 worth of Revolution Portraits products.
The youngster's mother, Charlene Reynolds, 28, from Sunny Hill in Lakenham, could not hide her delight.
She said: 'I'm so proud of him. I didn't think we'd win out of so many.
'I'm quite bias but I think he's quite handsome. We're always stopped in the city, by everyone, young people and men. People love his spiky hair and how cute he is.'
You may also want to watch:
Our annual competition received 240 entrants of youngsters up to five-years-old competing in the under 18 months and over 18 months categories.
With 1,118 votes received.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 3 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 4 Community in shock as murder investigation launched
- 5 Charity boss in battle with driver who keeps nicking loading space
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Suburb's shock after mugging attempt leaves teen laying on path
- 8 Speed signs to FINALLY be installed at 'accident hotspot'
- 9 Norwich man crowned Britain's Best Young Chef
- 10 New pop-up dried flower store opens in Norwich
David Cheese, owner of Revolution Portraits, on Timbre Hill, said: 'It was very successful again this year. We had a wide range of outfits on children and people made sure their babies were well groomed.
'Quite a few people came back from previous years, some who had small babies last year were now a lot bigger.'
And although the youngster pulled off a winning pose it wasn't plain sailing.
'It took ages for him to pose and he kept crying but in the end we got the shot,' said Miss Reynolds.
'Harrison is so photogenic and loves to have to have people's attention. He's such a character and so laid back. And he's just starting to say the odd few things and take his first steps, and now he's won this. I couldn't ask for a better baby.'
Have you got a story to tell us? Email email@example.com
Category: Girl under 18 months- Five month old Lilia Tahboob from Beverly Close, Norwich
Category: Boy over 18 months-Alfred Boulter, 20 months, from Clifton Street, Norwich
Category: Girl 18 months, joint winners, - Two-year-old, Lamia Tahboob from Beverly Close (sister of Lilia) and Sinead Dunthorne, two, from Sunny Hill, Lakenham