Rally of Harley Davidsons to roar into magnificent open gardens
- Credit: Martin Watts 2021
A rally of Harley-Davidsons is set to thrill visitors by making its first-ever visit to one of Norfolk's most magnificent open gardens.
The Iceni Chapter, the UK's most easterly official Harley group, will descend on Stody Lodge Gardens, near Holt, on May 29.
Up to 30 motorcycles will drive to the stunning rhododendron gardens so the bikes can be admired by the visiting public.
Some bikers will be riding solo, while others will be ‘two up’.
The Iceni Chapter is affiliated to the Harley Owners Group and sponsored by Norwich Harley-Davidson. Its members take part in a full schedule of ride-outs and social events each year.
Kate MacNicol, owner of Stody Lodge Gardens, said: "The Iceni Chapter has a huge following and great reputation for being a friendly and charitably-minded group.
"We are delighted to invite them to the gardens to bring something new and fun for our visitors."
- 1 Who's the celeb making a splash in Norwich?
- 2 Mysterious 'large black animal' spotted roaming in fields near city
- 3 Woman stabbed in neck and arm in city park
- 4 Major incident in city after reports of stabbing
- 5 Boatyard in 'prime position' in Norfolk Broads goes up for auction
- 6 Police hunt wanted man in Norwich
- 7 National shoe chain returning to city centre with new 'concept' store
- 8 Richard Osman visits city shop while filming for BBC show
- 9 'Really frightening': Parents keeping kids off streets after woman stabbed
- 10 Afternoon tea at Norwich tea room named one of best in UK
Entrance to Stody Lodge Gardens, where the Harleys can be enjoyed next month, is priced at £8.
The gardens will be open from 1-5pm, with the bikes due to arrive at around 1.30pm.
Visitors are also being urged to drop off supplies for the Treehouse Cafe to distribute as part of its Community Fridge programme.