Happy Birthday Norwich Lanes from Norwich Fashion Week
Your independent shops and businesses in Norwich Lanes are celebrating their 5th birthday today with events and discounts for Norwich Fashion Week.
Head down to the city's historical quarter today as Norwich Lanes is hosting many events to celebrate its fifth birthday and Norwich Fashion Week.
Jarrolds are holding a fashion and beauty event all day in store where you can see the new SS11 collections, get styling and lingerie advice, see the newly launched shoe collection on the fashion floor and get a mini makeover at several of the beauty concessions in store.
You can also enter a free prize draw to win a �200 fashion voucher to spend in Jarrolds or a pamper day at Jarrolds.
You may also want to watch:
If you love the 50s style head to Goldfinches on St Gregory's Alley for the Saturday Treat event. Shop vintage fashion, eat cupcakes (Norwich Fashion Week's favourite treat!) and get your hair done in a retro style by Flamingo Amy.
Or why not make your own jewellery? If Alison Varley could do it on the NFW catwalk last Thursday why can't you? Jewellery designer and maker Claire Murray is at St Gregory's Church craft fair today to show you how to create the latest looks. You can also buy a piece from her new spring and summer collection.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 4 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 5 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Affordable, high quality retro furniture store coming to city
- 8 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 9 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 10 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night
If you love a bargain head down to Blue Jean on Lower Goat Lane as they have a sale on jeans, tees and dresses.
The NFW crew will also be out and about over the weekend taking photographs of the best dressed people at the Norwich Fashion Week events. So get your glad rags on as you could be featured on the Norwich Fashion Week website!