Happy Birthday Norwich Lanes from Norwich Fashion Week
Your independent shops and businesses in Norwich Lanes are celebrating their 5th birthday today with events and discounts for Norwich Fashion Week.
Head down to the city's historical quarter today as Norwich Lanes is hosting many events to celebrate its fifth birthday and Norwich Fashion Week.
Jarrolds are holding a fashion and beauty event all day in store where you can see the new SS11 collections, get styling and lingerie advice, see the newly launched shoe collection on the fashion floor and get a mini makeover at several of the beauty concessions in store.
You can also enter a free prize draw to win a �200 fashion voucher to spend in Jarrolds or a pamper day at Jarrolds.
You may also want to watch:
If you love the 50s style head to Goldfinches on St Gregory's Alley for the Saturday Treat event. Shop vintage fashion, eat cupcakes (Norwich Fashion Week's favourite treat!) and get your hair done in a retro style by Flamingo Amy.
Or why not make your own jewellery? If Alison Varley could do it on the NFW catwalk last Thursday why can't you? Jewellery designer and maker Claire Murray is at St Gregory's Church craft fair today to show you how to create the latest looks. You can also buy a piece from her new spring and summer collection.
- 1 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 2 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 3 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 4 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 5 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 6 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 9 Norwich man wanted by police
- 10 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
If you love a bargain head down to Blue Jean on Lower Goat Lane as they have a sale on jeans, tees and dresses.
The NFW crew will also be out and about over the weekend taking photographs of the best dressed people at the Norwich Fashion Week events. So get your glad rags on as you could be featured on the Norwich Fashion Week website!