Hairdresser scoops award – now she is part of elite team of stylists
- Credit: Archant
A Norwich hairdresser has proved herself to be a cut above the rest after winning a place on a prestigious national programme.
Mollie Cavell, 21, impressed judges in London with her presentation and perfectly-styled model to be on this year's Lorèal ID Artist Team.
Miss Cavell, a stylist at The Gallery salon on Waterloo Road in north city, battled other hairdressers from across the country to win the once in a lifetime experience.
The scheme means Miss Cavell, from Marlingford, will travel all over Europe and the UK, being taught the latest cutting and styling techniques.
She said: 'I'm really pleased to be a part of something so big and exciting team. I can't wait to share my ideas and experiences with the rest of the Gallery team.'
You may also want to watch:
The young star first started cutting hair at just 17, training at City College Norwich before starting work at The Gallery.
The salon said they wished Miss Cavell 'all the luck in the world'.
- 1 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 2 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 3 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 4 No more action against teenager arrested after fatal Thorpe stabbing
- 5 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 6 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 7 Unlikely new use for city's Samson and Hercules building
- 8 Suspect identified in search for elderly man who undressed in park
- 9 'Fantastic' new hospital ward welcomes first patients
- 10 Community shock after teenager knocked unconscious as robbers steal trainers