Hair and beauty on the menu at Norwich Fashion Week
The Gallery Haricutters put on an impressive hair and beauty show last night
It was a full house at last night's hair and beauty event at The Gallery Haircutters. The lucky few who managed to get a place at the free Norwich Fashion Week 'Love Hair' event were treated to a night of top hair and beauty advice.
Guests found out how to create the 2011 hair trends with hair stylist Mia, while creative director Edd gave his top tips on how to get the most out of your hair and stylist Lianne demonstrated how to curl your hair using hair straighteners.
You could also discover what colour hair really suits you as colour expert Tracey was on hand offering a mini colour analysis workshop.
You may also want to watch:
Kerestase hair product experts Graham and Katie gave hair care advice and tips on how to keep your hair in tip top condition.
Norwich Fashion Week goers were also treated to mini makeovers from the makeup artists from Mac, who also gave tips on how to recreate the new trends from the catwalk.
- 1 Mayhem at some petrol pumps - but how are other city garages faring?
- 2 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 3 Monster rats 'the size of cats' invade city - and get in via the LOO
- 4 This is where you can park for free in Norwich
- 5 Mayhem across city as drivers race to the petrol pumps
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety
- 8 New café serves a hundred customers in two hours on opening day
- 9 New flights from Norwich Airport to Jersey
- 10 Six new cafes and shops coming to Norwich
If you missed out you can still get hair advice from the experts at The Gallery or book a colour analysis appointment with Tracey to discover what hair colour is best for you. Colour analysis appointments cost �25 and last for 45 minutes. If you decide to have a colour following your consultation you will get a �5 discount. For more information contact The Gallery Haircutters on 01603 787248.
You can also have a makeup consultation with Mac in Jarrolds to find out how you can create the looks for the new season. Call Jarrolds on 01603 660661.