Hair and beauty on the menu at Norwich Fashion Week
The Gallery Haricutters put on an impressive hair and beauty show last night
It was a full house at last night's hair and beauty event at The Gallery Haircutters. The lucky few who managed to get a place at the free Norwich Fashion Week 'Love Hair' event were treated to a night of top hair and beauty advice.
Guests found out how to create the 2011 hair trends with hair stylist Mia, while creative director Edd gave his top tips on how to get the most out of your hair and stylist Lianne demonstrated how to curl your hair using hair straighteners.
You could also discover what colour hair really suits you as colour expert Tracey was on hand offering a mini colour analysis workshop.
You may also want to watch:
Kerestase hair product experts Graham and Katie gave hair care advice and tips on how to keep your hair in tip top condition.
Norwich Fashion Week goers were also treated to mini makeovers from the makeup artists from Mac, who also gave tips on how to recreate the new trends from the catwalk.
- 1 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 2 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 3 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 4 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 5 'An insult to the city': Couple ditch 'hellhole' hotel after 45 minutes
- 6 New bus and cycle lane opens after traffic disruption into city
- 7 Jailed in Norfolk last week: Drug dealer, £1.3m fraudster and paedophile
- 8 What next for The Birdcage in Norwich?
- 9 Music shop for rent after couple bow out after 34 years
- 10 Road cleared after overturned lorry on A47/A11 Thickthorn roundabout
If you missed out you can still get hair advice from the experts at The Gallery or book a colour analysis appointment with Tracey to discover what hair colour is best for you. Colour analysis appointments cost �25 and last for 45 minutes. If you decide to have a colour following your consultation you will get a �5 discount. For more information contact The Gallery Haircutters on 01603 787248.
You can also have a makeup consultation with Mac in Jarrolds to find out how you can create the looks for the new season. Call Jarrolds on 01603 660661.