A 24-hour Norwich gym has closed ‘until safe for use’
- Credit: Archant
A city centre gym has been forced to close temporarily following drainage problems nearby.
The Gym on Little London Street is normally open 24 hours a day but was closed on Friday morning because of an external drainage problem.
It will remain closed until the drainage problem is resolved.
The closure was announced on social media and customers were informed by email.
The Gym's Facebook post read: "Due to unforeseen circumstances out of our control we have had to close temporarily until the gym is safe for use.
You may also want to watch:
"We are working to ensure this is as short as possible and will inform everyone when we re-open.
"We apologise for the inconvenience this will cause."
- 1 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 7 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 8 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 9 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 10 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
Customers can use The Gym on Hall Road free of charge while the Little London Street gym is closed.
A spokesperson for The Gym Group added: "We are working to re-open it as soon as possible."