Great Yarmouth flat fire death man named
Anthony CarrollThe man who died in a Great Yarmouth flat fire has been named by police today as 45-year-old Peter Lambert.Mr Lambert was found dead on Thursday morning after a fire broke out in his flat in Queen's Road.Anthony Carroll
The man who died in a Great Yarmouth flat fire has been named by police today as 45-year-old Peter Lambert.
Mr Lambert was found dead on Thursday morning after a fire broke out in his flat in Queen's Road.
The fire started at about 7am and saw three fire engines called out to tackle the blaze which was in a building containing three flats.
Police say they are not treating Mr Lambert's death as suspicious although the cause of the fire is still unknown.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'Such a shame': Social media scammer targets Norwich pub
- 4 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 5 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 6 'Lives are at risk'-Patients' concerns over surgery appointment struggles
- 7 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 8 One of Norwich's most photographed homes is up for sale
- 9 'Significant' amount of cash and electronics stolen from city home
- 10 All of Norwich's Christmas opening hours