Great Yarmouth flat fire death man named
Anthony CarrollThe man who died in a Great Yarmouth flat fire has been named by police today as 45-year-old Peter Lambert.Mr Lambert was found dead on Thursday morning after a fire broke out in his flat in Queen's Road.Anthony Carroll
The man who died in a Great Yarmouth flat fire has been named by police today as 45-year-old Peter Lambert.
Mr Lambert was found dead on Thursday morning after a fire broke out in his flat in Queen's Road.
The fire started at about 7am and saw three fire engines called out to tackle the blaze which was in a building containing three flats.
Police say they are not treating Mr Lambert's death as suspicious although the cause of the fire is still unknown.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norwich takeaway's food poisoning complaint investigation closed
- 2 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 3 Tenants battled 'extreme mould' for months
- 4 City star Buendia reveals Messi's Argentina intervention
- 5 Woman cut from car after crash on A11
- 6 Former Norwich North MP and champion of city Dr Ian Gibson dies
- 7 Drivers delivering for Amazon have hundreds of pounds of pay withheld
- 8 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 9 Tributes paid to popular Avenue Middle School head who taught thousands of Norwich children
- 10 Pub relying on British public's resolve ahead of reopening outside space