Great Yarmouth flat fire death man named
Anthony CarrollThe man who died in a Great Yarmouth flat fire has been named by police today as 45-year-old Peter Lambert.Mr Lambert was found dead on Thursday morning after a fire broke out in his flat in Queen's Road.Anthony Carroll
The man who died in a Great Yarmouth flat fire has been named by police today as 45-year-old Peter Lambert.
Mr Lambert was found dead on Thursday morning after a fire broke out in his flat in Queen's Road.
The fire started at about 7am and saw three fire engines called out to tackle the blaze which was in a building containing three flats.
Police say they are not treating Mr Lambert's death as suspicious although the cause of the fire is still unknown.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 3 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 4 'People are fed up with roasts': Chef ditches Sunday dinner takeaways
- 5 Hopes raised former pub could become community hub
- 6 Covid team to knock on Norwich doors to get people to self-isolate
- 7 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 8 Two arrested over robbery incidents at post office and shop
- 9 Sex offender used secret Twitter account to post indecent material
- 10 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs