Calling Elvis fans: tickets up for grabs in singing competition
- Credit: Archant
It’s now or never if you want to be in with a chance of winning free tickets to see an Elvis Presley production theatre show.
Andy Ottley performs as The King alongside the Vegas Band and the Sweet Nightingales in Gorleston next month and in Norwich in September and two free tickets are available for both shows.
Many may view such an offer with a suspicious mind, and rightly so, because there is a catch - applicants must submit a video of themselves singing an Elvis song to be in with a shout.
The Gorleston show will take place at the Ocean Rooms on Saturday, August 11, and the Norwich shows will be held on Saturday, September 15, at The Talk.
To enter, send a 15 second video of yourself singing an Elvis song to email@example.com and specify which show you wish to see.
You may also want to watch:
Entries for the Gorleston show close on Monday, August 6, and entries for the Norwich show close on Monday, September 10.
Winners will be contacted via email and will be able to pick up their tickets on the night of the performance.
- 1 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 2 Armed police called to reports of man with knife
- 3 Caravan catches fire in Norwich
- 4 Tudor Stores reopens as manager resigns over safety fears
- 5 Cyclist punched in the face during unprovoked attack turned away by GP
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Key route into city closes for a week for safety improvement work
- 8 How Norwich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Five people spiked at three Norwich venues over the weekend
- 10 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
The show covers a broad range of Elvis music, from the 1960s movies days, to his 1968 comeback special and the white jumpsuit Las Vegas concert years.
Mr Ottley said: “Playing with a full band is the ultimate; live music - you can’t beat it. His music lives on, it will never die. He was an absolute one off.”