Gospel choir performance for child bereavement charity
- Credit: Copyright Archant Norfolk.
A gospel choir will be performing a special concert for a child bereavement charity.
The Power and Beauty Gospel Choir will put on a show at the Norwich Central Baptist Church on Duke Street at 7pm on Saturday, September 8.
It is raising money for Nelson's Journey which supports children and young people up to their 18th birthday who have experienced the death of a significant person in their life.
The Norwich-based choir is led by Ike and Linda Nnene, who work as a GP at Thorpewood Medical Group in Norwich and a teacher at City of Norwich School.
They are part of the praise and worship team at SOUL Church, in Norwich, and write their own songs.
You may also want to watch:
The Power and Beauty Gospel Choir will be joined by all-female Mums Aloud Choir, also based in Norwich.
Advance tickets cost £6 and are available from www.eventbrite.co.uk.
Tickets on the door cost £10.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 9 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle