Gospel choir performance for child bereavement charity
- Credit: Copyright Archant Norfolk.
A gospel choir will be performing a special concert for a child bereavement charity.
The Power and Beauty Gospel Choir will put on a show at the Norwich Central Baptist Church on Duke Street at 7pm on Saturday, September 8.
It is raising money for Nelson's Journey which supports children and young people up to their 18th birthday who have experienced the death of a significant person in their life.
The Norwich-based choir is led by Ike and Linda Nnene, who work as a GP at Thorpewood Medical Group in Norwich and a teacher at City of Norwich School.
They are part of the praise and worship team at SOUL Church, in Norwich, and write their own songs.
You may also want to watch:
The Power and Beauty Gospel Choir will be joined by all-female Mums Aloud Choir, also based in Norwich.
Advance tickets cost £6 and are available from www.eventbrite.co.uk.
Tickets on the door cost £10.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners