Fans queue to meet Giovanna and Tom Fletcher at book signing in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
Excited fans queued outside a Norwich shop today for their chance to meet best selling authors Giovanna and Tom Fletcher at a book signing.
Queues snaked around Jarrolds as fans waited for their turn to meet novelist Giovanna and her husband, McFly star and The Christmasaurus creator, Tom Fletcher.
The pair have come together to write a young adult trilogy. The first novel in the series, Eve of Man, is described by Penguin as 'an unconventional love story' set in a dystopian world and follows Eve, the first female born in fifty years, who at only 16 has the future of humanity in her hands.
And the lucky fans who met the pair had nothing but praise for them on social media.
@EmmaMorgan2014 tweeted: 'Could have stood talking to @TomFletcher and @MrsGiFletcher for hours in @JarroldsNorwich - just so lovely and normal! Even asked about baby Esther who at 3 weeks young has met her first celebs.'
You may also want to watch:
@janetkemp11 wrote: 'Lovely meeting @TomFletcher & @MrsGiFletcher in Norwich today, thank you so much, now to start reading!'
And Ellie Bob said: 'So Tom and Gi are completely lovely and meeting them felt like fulfilling five year old Ellie's biggest dreams (even though @TomFletcher said that made him feel old).'
- 1 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 2 Norwich's Jack Wills store to close
- 3 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 4 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 5 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 6 'People love it' - Landlady opens second pub in Earlham Road
- 7 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 8 Norwich city centre roundabout revamp remains 'firmly in pipeline'
- 9 New Covid testing site opens near Norwich
- 10 ‘Burglars will think twice’ - Police hand out security kits to 4,000 homes
As part of McFly, Tom has seven UK number ones and two number on albums. He also has over half a million subscribers on YouTube and the speech at his wedding to Giovanna has been viewed more than 19 million times.