Rapper ghosts Norwich audience
- Credit: Wikimedia
Show-goers were left unimpressed when Ghostface Killah prematurely ended his set.
The American rapper and Wu-Tang Clan member was due to perform a set at Norwich's Waterfront venue on Thursday evening at around 7.30pm - but some audience members said he was over an hour late to the stage.
When he eventually did arrive an audience member reportedly threw a pint of beer at him, causing the rapper to end the show just moments after it began.
Fans turned to social media to express their frustration. One tweeted: 'Well, that was disappointing. Ghostface Killah stormed off after 25 seconds because someone threw a pint at him for coming on 1hr and 30mins late...'
Another had this message for the rapper: 'All you had to do was have your DJ explain why you would have only played a 20 minute set, offered the refund, then done a quick 20 minute set of the classics and we would have all left happy'.
You may also want to watch:
The disappointed crowd were sent home early and many are asking that their tickets be refunded.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Red kite battles with peregrine falcon above Norwich Cathedral
- 3 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 4 Norwich Ikea store excluded from new 'Buy Back' scheme
- 5 Man taken to hospital after assault in Norwich shop
- 6 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 7 Music pub builds outdoor stage to allow gigs for 150 people
- 8 Filipino fried chicken chain Jollibee to open Norwich branch
- 9 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 10 Meet Norwich's pub detective shining a light on the city's past