Rapper ghosts Norwich audience
- Credit: Wikimedia
Show-goers were left unimpressed when Ghostface Killah prematurely ended his set.
The American rapper and Wu-Tang Clan member was due to perform a set at Norwich's Waterfront venue on Thursday evening at around 7.30pm - but some audience members said he was over an hour late to the stage.
When he eventually did arrive an audience member reportedly threw a pint of beer at him, causing the rapper to end the show just moments after it began.
Fans turned to social media to express their frustration. One tweeted: 'Well, that was disappointing. Ghostface Killah stormed off after 25 seconds because someone threw a pint at him for coming on 1hr and 30mins late...'
Another had this message for the rapper: 'All you had to do was have your DJ explain why you would have only played a 20 minute set, offered the refund, then done a quick 20 minute set of the classics and we would have all left happy'.
The disappointed crowd were sent home early and many are asking that their tickets be refunded.
- 1 Busy Norwich city centre road closed due to accident
- 2 Shabby shed being used by car hobbyist is 'planning breach', council says
- 3 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 4 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 5 Man who founded Norwich vet hospital retiring after 33 years
- 6 'I was a bit gutted' - What change of crest means for Norwich City tattoo fans
- 7 MP to hold meeting over huge patient backlog at city surgery
- 8 Couple's horror at 'mindless vandalism' as Christmas lights torn down
- 9 Concerns raised over plans for 180 homes in suburb village
- 10 Charity worker risks losing THOUSANDS due to ongoing moving delays