Rapper ghosts Norwich audience
- Credit: Wikimedia
Show-goers were left unimpressed when Ghostface Killah prematurely ended his set.
The American rapper and Wu-Tang Clan member was due to perform a set at Norwich's Waterfront venue on Thursday evening at around 7.30pm - but some audience members said he was over an hour late to the stage.
When he eventually did arrive an audience member reportedly threw a pint of beer at him, causing the rapper to end the show just moments after it began.
Fans turned to social media to express their frustration. One tweeted: 'Well, that was disappointing. Ghostface Killah stormed off after 25 seconds because someone threw a pint at him for coming on 1hr and 30mins late...'
Another had this message for the rapper: 'All you had to do was have your DJ explain why you would have only played a 20 minute set, offered the refund, then done a quick 20 minute set of the classics and we would have all left happy'.
You may also want to watch:
The disappointed crowd were sent home early and many are asking that their tickets be refunded.
- 1 Ex-filling station set to become kebab and pizza takeaway
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Three teens arrested in connection with Norwich stabbing
- 4 Golden Triangle cocktail bar announces closure after 'troubling time'
- 5 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 6 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 7 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 8 Locals split as 'terrifying' 60-year-old chestnut tree is felled
- 9 Police appeal after road in Sprowston is hit with two fires in one night
- 10 National tool firm opens third Norwich store