Get Kate Middleton’s dress for less
Tesco does it again with another 'Kate' replica
Tesco clothing label F&F has done it again. The bargain brand has come up with a replica of another dress worn by style icon the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
The dress is a beige fitted dress and is so similar to the Reiss dress Kate wore to visit Barack and Michelle Obama last week we've had to do a double take here in the Life Matters office.
The only main difference we can see is the price. The Reiss dress costs �175 but the F&F version is a purse-friendly �30.
You may also want to watch:
The dress will be available from Tesco on June 13.
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 4 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 5 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 6 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
- 7 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 8 Man due in court charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 9 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 10 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans