Get Kate Middleton’s dress for less
Tesco does it again with another 'Kate' replica
Tesco clothing label F&F has done it again. The bargain brand has come up with a replica of another dress worn by style icon the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
The dress is a beige fitted dress and is so similar to the Reiss dress Kate wore to visit Barack and Michelle Obama last week we've had to do a double take here in the Life Matters office.
The only main difference we can see is the price. The Reiss dress costs �175 but the F&F version is a purse-friendly �30.
You may also want to watch:
The dress will be available from Tesco on June 13.
- 1 Calls to stop major development in expanding village
- 2 Streets in Norwich close for car-free day
- 3 The roadworks you need to know about in Norwich this week
- 4 Impact of T-Rex trail revealed as sculptures leave city
- 5 'A very easy Brexit win' - Traders have say on imperial measures change
- 6 New sculpture trail launched for park near Norwich
- 7 Warning to others after mum breaks leg using park zip wire
- 8 Man arrested after assaulting three police officers outside Popworld
- 9 Bus routes affected by driver shortages in Norwich
- 10 What 45,000 new homes will mean for our city