Get Kate Middleton’s dress for less
Tesco does it again with another 'Kate' replica
Tesco clothing label F&F has done it again. The bargain brand has come up with a replica of another dress worn by style icon the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton.
The dress is a beige fitted dress and is so similar to the Reiss dress Kate wore to visit Barack and Michelle Obama last week we've had to do a double take here in the Life Matters office.
The only main difference we can see is the price. The Reiss dress costs �175 but the F&F version is a purse-friendly �30.
You may also want to watch:
The dress will be available from Tesco on June 13.
- 1 In photos: Norwich transformed but deserted in lockdown snowfall
- 2 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 3 Drag Race star kicks off BBC show stint with Norwich City theme
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 6 Pizza and Yorkshire pudding wrap takeaway opening in Norwich
- 7 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 8 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 9 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 10 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub