Get in the Christmas spirit at the Carols for Christmas service
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
We're inviting you to once again fill St Peter Mancroft with the sounds of festive cheer by attending our traditional Carols for Christmas service.
The event takes place on Tuesday, December 16 at the beautiful medieval church, and as with previous years, all proceeds raised from the Christmas celebration will go to The Mancroft Project (MAP).
The charity, which is based in Chantry Road, offers guidance to young people on a range of issues and also provides education and training for parents, carers and other workers.
Norwich Evening News editor Nigel Pickover, said: 'The concert is well and truly back on the Christmas calendar in Norwich and we're very much looking forward to this year's celebration.
'Given Christmas is the season of goodwill, what makes the concert even better is that it raises money for a really worthwhile project.
'The Mancroft Advice Project carries out excellent work and we're delighted to be supporting it once again.'
The Norwich Jazz Club Trio will be performing during the evening.
- 1 The top 7 fish and chip shops in Norwich according to Tripadvisor
- 2 Man arrested after hundreds of cannabis plants seized in city
- 3 City folk baffled after being barricaded into their own homes
- 4 Two drivers writing on notepads among 21 motorists caught in 90 minutes
- 5 Controversial work to weld bridge shut cancelled after legal row
- 6 Nursery confirms closure following financial battle
- 7 'I'm considering living on a boat because houses are so expensive'
- 8 All you need to know ahead of The Killers concert at Carrow Road
- 9 Former Norfolk teacher finds success with hit pottery business
- 10 Fears Spurs fans may infiltrate home end at Norwich City match
Doors open at 6pm with the service beginning at 7pm.
Tickets are £5 and are available from the Norwich Evening News front office at Prospect House in Rouen Road, call 01603 628311, or buy online at http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/home
There are only a limited number of tickets available, advance purchase only and seating comes on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information about MAP, visit http://www.map.uk.net