Get in the Christmas spirit at the Carols for Christmas service
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
We're inviting you to once again fill St Peter Mancroft with the sounds of festive cheer by attending our traditional Carols for Christmas service.
The event takes place on Tuesday, December 16 at the beautiful medieval church, and as with previous years, all proceeds raised from the Christmas celebration will go to The Mancroft Project (MAP).
The charity, which is based in Chantry Road, offers guidance to young people on a range of issues and also provides education and training for parents, carers and other workers.
Norwich Evening News editor Nigel Pickover, said: 'The concert is well and truly back on the Christmas calendar in Norwich and we're very much looking forward to this year's celebration.
'Given Christmas is the season of goodwill, what makes the concert even better is that it raises money for a really worthwhile project.
You may also want to watch:
'The Mancroft Advice Project carries out excellent work and we're delighted to be supporting it once again.'
The Norwich Jazz Club Trio will be performing during the evening.
- 1 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 2 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 5 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week
- 7 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 8 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 9 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 10 Man, 83, 'absolutely gutted' after thieves pinch his £2,500 e-bike
Doors open at 6pm with the service beginning at 7pm.
Tickets are £5 and are available from the Norwich Evening News front office at Prospect House in Rouen Road, call 01603 628311, or buy online at http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/home
There are only a limited number of tickets available, advance purchase only and seating comes on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information about MAP, visit http://www.map.uk.net