Get in the Christmas spirit at the Carols for Christmas service
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
We're inviting you to once again fill St Peter Mancroft with the sounds of festive cheer by attending our traditional Carols for Christmas service.
The event takes place on Tuesday, December 16 at the beautiful medieval church, and as with previous years, all proceeds raised from the Christmas celebration will go to The Mancroft Project (MAP).
The charity, which is based in Chantry Road, offers guidance to young people on a range of issues and also provides education and training for parents, carers and other workers.
Norwich Evening News editor Nigel Pickover, said: 'The concert is well and truly back on the Christmas calendar in Norwich and we're very much looking forward to this year's celebration.
'Given Christmas is the season of goodwill, what makes the concert even better is that it raises money for a really worthwhile project.
You may also want to watch:
'The Mancroft Advice Project carries out excellent work and we're delighted to be supporting it once again.'
The Norwich Jazz Club Trio will be performing during the evening.
- 1 Police and SOS Bus see busy night as clubbing returns to city
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Bars and clubs see busy night as police up patrols
- 4 Neighbours celebrate Norfolk Day bar win with street party
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Where are the best rooftop bars in Norwich?
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
Doors open at 6pm with the service beginning at 7pm.
Tickets are £5 and are available from the Norwich Evening News front office at Prospect House in Rouen Road, call 01603 628311, or buy online at http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/home
There are only a limited number of tickets available, advance purchase only and seating comes on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information about MAP, visit http://www.map.uk.net