Gavin and Stacey star Matt Horne enjoys evening in Norwich
Project nightclub had a celebrity guest DJ on the decks last night for their Propaganda indie music night.
Actor Matt Horne, the star of the BBC's hit sitcom Gavin and Stacey, played an indie set consisting of tracks from bands like New York rockers The Strokes through to British rapper Dizzee Rascal and other grimy electro music.
'Gavlar' as he came to be known in the romantic-comedy about a couple who spent their lives travelling between Essex and Wales, wrote about his Norwich appearance on social networking site Twitter afterwards.
He described the night as 'serious fun' and that there where was a 'lovely crowd'.
Propaganda run indie nights for different clubs all over the UK and brought Radio One DJ Greg James to Norwich for Project's first Friday night last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
They have previously had guest DJs such as Lily Allen, The Kaiser Chiefs, Vampire Weekend and Bloc Party on the decks and hope to bring more big names to the new Riverside nightclub.
- 1 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 2 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Pupils will start September term in different school over safety fears
- 5 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 6 'A great guy' - Tributes to much-loved City fan who travelled home and away
- 7 Major £800,000 revamp proposed for busy city road
- 8 Hunt for man in connection with drug dealing
- 9 Perfect plaices? Three fish and chip firms go up for sale
- 10 More than a dozen arrests in Norwich on Saturday night