Gavin and Stacey star Matt Horne enjoys evening in Norwich
Project nightclub had a celebrity guest DJ on the decks last night for their Propaganda indie music night.
Actor Matt Horne, the star of the BBC's hit sitcom Gavin and Stacey, played an indie set consisting of tracks from bands like New York rockers The Strokes through to British rapper Dizzee Rascal and other grimy electro music.
'Gavlar' as he came to be known in the romantic-comedy about a couple who spent their lives travelling between Essex and Wales, wrote about his Norwich appearance on social networking site Twitter afterwards.
He described the night as 'serious fun' and that there where was a 'lovely crowd'.
Propaganda run indie nights for different clubs all over the UK and brought Radio One DJ Greg James to Norwich for Project's first Friday night last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
They have previously had guest DJs such as Lily Allen, The Kaiser Chiefs, Vampire Weekend and Bloc Party on the decks and hope to bring more big names to the new Riverside nightclub.
- 1 Work under way to build new Lidl alongside NDR
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 Fears planning shake-up will threaten Norwich city centre
- 4 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 5 Major city employer gives thousands of staff extra day of leave
- 6 New 66-bed care home with cinema planned near NDR
- 7 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 8 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 9 Hethersett student offered place at prestigious music school
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree