Gavin and Stacey star Matt Horne enjoys evening in Norwich
Project nightclub had a celebrity guest DJ on the decks last night for their Propaganda indie music night.
Actor Matt Horne, the star of the BBC's hit sitcom Gavin and Stacey, played an indie set consisting of tracks from bands like New York rockers The Strokes through to British rapper Dizzee Rascal and other grimy electro music.
'Gavlar' as he came to be known in the romantic-comedy about a couple who spent their lives travelling between Essex and Wales, wrote about his Norwich appearance on social networking site Twitter afterwards.
He described the night as 'serious fun' and that there where was a 'lovely crowd'.
Propaganda run indie nights for different clubs all over the UK and brought Radio One DJ Greg James to Norwich for Project's first Friday night last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
They have previously had guest DJs such as Lily Allen, The Kaiser Chiefs, Vampire Weekend and Bloc Party on the decks and hope to bring more big names to the new Riverside nightclub.
- 1 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 2 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 3 'The final straw' - Bakery fears closure over council plans
- 4 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 5 Diversions in place on A47 near Norwich due to flooding
- 6 'Dream come true': Norwich restaurant wins national award
- 7 Norwich man wanted by police
- 8 See inside this quirky bungalow for sale near Norwich railway station
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats