Gavin and Stacey star Matt Horne enjoys evening in Norwich
Project nightclub had a celebrity guest DJ on the decks last night for their Propaganda indie music night.
Actor Matt Horne, the star of the BBC's hit sitcom Gavin and Stacey, played an indie set consisting of tracks from bands like New York rockers The Strokes through to British rapper Dizzee Rascal and other grimy electro music.
'Gavlar' as he came to be known in the romantic-comedy about a couple who spent their lives travelling between Essex and Wales, wrote about his Norwich appearance on social networking site Twitter afterwards.
He described the night as 'serious fun' and that there where was a 'lovely crowd'.
Propaganda run indie nights for different clubs all over the UK and brought Radio One DJ Greg James to Norwich for Project's first Friday night last weekend.
You may also want to watch:
They have previously had guest DJs such as Lily Allen, The Kaiser Chiefs, Vampire Weekend and Bloc Party on the decks and hope to bring more big names to the new Riverside nightclub.
- 1 Queues and tunes as life returns to city on Saturday after shops reopen
- 2 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 3 Man charged with murder after fatal stabbing in Thorpe
- 4 City beer gardens heaving as lockdown eases and Norwich City promoted
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 Two Norwich fish and chip shops named among top 50 in the country
- 7 Kill the Bill protestors take to Norwich streets
- 8 Probe into woman's death continues following suspected arson
- 9 Hunt for silver VW Golf after man seriously injured in hit-and-run
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion