Funding opportunities for Broadland groups
Tracey GrayCommunity organisations in the Broadland area are being urged to apply for funding.Tracey Gray
Community organisations in the Broadland area are being urged to apply for funding.
Broadland District Council is offering grants for schools, community groups, parish and town councils to help with any project or activity costing more than �2,000,
The Broadland Life Community Investment Funds Main Grants Programme 2010/11 is now open to application, and provides up to �20,000, or 25pc of the costs of a project - whichever is lower.
Applications need to be received on or before March 3 for the project to be considered for support.
You may also want to watch:
Andrew Proctor, deputy leader of Broadland District Council, said: 'The council has provided an invaluable source of funding to many voluntary and community groups and I would urge any group with a project in mind, which will benefit their community, to get in touch as soon as possible to see how we can help.
'Although we may not be able to give a grant in every case, we can help in the process of finding suitable funding.'
- 1 TikTok craze sparks calls to stop sale of beans to under-18s
- 2 Norfolk man jailed for historic child sex abuse offences
- 3 'No help to us' - Mixed views on £6.1m street revamp
- 4 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 5 'She shouted for 90 minutes': Councillor guilty of harassing railway staff
- 6 Business fears for Christmas trade if council doesn't fix traffic 'chaos'
- 7 Enjoy afternoon tea on Britain's poshest train departing from Norwich
- 8 Should straight people go into queer clubs and bars?
- 9 Mum's pleas to move house denied despite GP's concerns over wellbeing
- 10 Norwich man in court over more than 84,000 indecent images
Visit www.broadland.gov.uk/communitygrants for more information and an application form, or contact the partnership and funding officer on 01603 430620.