Fun Norwich event to raise money for cancer charity
David BaleThe first of this year's Caterpillar Crawl events in support of Norfolk and Waveney's cancer charity, Big C will be held tomorrow.David Bale
The first of this year's Caterpillar Crawl events in support of Norfolk and Waveney's cancer charity, Big C will be held tomorrow.
Chapelfield shopping centre, in Norwich, is hosting the event and providing a range of children's activities on the day, kicking off with a Caterpillar Crawl assault course on Chapelfield Plain with colourful, soft tunnels to crawl through.
There will also be a hula hoop challenge every hour, and the Big C Caterpillar treasure hunt will challenge children and their families to find the caterpillars hiding in the Chapelfield shop windows.
Caterpillar themed children's workshops, face painting and balloon modelling will also be on offer.
Sheridan Smith, marketing manager at Chapelfield, said: 'This is the first time we have organised a Caterpillar Crawl event to raise money for Big C.
'There is so much for children of all ages to get involved in that the whole family is sure to have a great day out. From babies to older children there will be something going on around the shopping centre to keep everyone entertained.'
- 1 Walker furious as beauty spot 'ruined' by bush chopping
- 2 City schools to share one site as building returned to council
- 3 House of horrors: Is this the worst council property in Norwich?
- 4 Burger off! Petition launched to scrap new McDonald's plan
- 5 Tourist slapped with £100 parking fine for cash machine stop
- 6 Five of Norwich's best takeaways according to our readers
- 7 New beer and burrito bar opens in city centre
- 8 Petition supporting Western Link gains hundreds of signatures
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
The event runs from 11am to 4pm. Visit www.chapelfield.co.uk for more information.