Fun Norwich event to raise money for cancer charity
David BaleThe first of this year's Caterpillar Crawl events in support of Norfolk and Waveney's cancer charity, Big C will be held tomorrow.David Bale
The first of this year's Caterpillar Crawl events in support of Norfolk and Waveney's cancer charity, Big C will be held tomorrow.
Chapelfield shopping centre, in Norwich, is hosting the event and providing a range of children's activities on the day, kicking off with a Caterpillar Crawl assault course on Chapelfield Plain with colourful, soft tunnels to crawl through.
There will also be a hula hoop challenge every hour, and the Big C Caterpillar treasure hunt will challenge children and their families to find the caterpillars hiding in the Chapelfield shop windows.
Caterpillar themed children's workshops, face painting and balloon modelling will also be on offer.
You may also want to watch:
Sheridan Smith, marketing manager at Chapelfield, said: 'This is the first time we have organised a Caterpillar Crawl event to raise money for Big C.
'There is so much for children of all ages to get involved in that the whole family is sure to have a great day out. From babies to older children there will be something going on around the shopping centre to keep everyone entertained.'
- 1 Woman taken to hospital after police incident in Norwich
- 2 Man, 47, in court on murder charge after Thorpe stabbing
- 3 Influencer loses one-of-a-kind wedding ring at coast
- 4 Eager shoppers queue for opening of 20-year-old's vintage clothing shop
- 5 Long-suffering A11 drivers to benefit as 50-year-old road replaced
- 6 Pet carer service's appeal to survive after Covid and faulty van struggles
- 7 Meat factory for sale for £1.2million earmarked for homes
- 8 £1.3m property for sale on one of most popular roads in Norwich
- 9 Police and air ambulance called to major incident near Norwich
- 10 Story behind this famous photo of when Norwich went electric in 1957
The event runs from 11am to 4pm. Visit www.chapelfield.co.uk for more information.