Cheers! Norwich City supporters bag free pints thanks to PinkUn+ app
- Credit: Ella Wilkinson
Canaries fans headed to Carrow Road this weekend were able to grab a free pint courtesy of the PinkUn+ app.
The app which launched this week is packed with exclusive content about Norwich City.
And ahead of the head-to-head with Manchester United, punters headed to the Fat Cat and Canary which had been taken over by the PinkUn.
The pub had 500 Yeller ‘N’ Green beers available to redeem between 1 and 5pm for app users.
Christian Hodgkinson, pub landlord said: “It started to get busy a couple of hours before the game. It was great to see people downloading the app to enjoy their free pint.
“The excitement was really building - both for the game and the free beer.
“Out of the yellow and green pints the yellow has definitely been the most popular and it's my favourite too.”
- 1 Two neighbouring properties go up for sale - and they both need some TLC
- 2 All you need to know ahead of the Lord Mayor's Celebration 2022
- 3 Buses damaged in city centre collision
- 4 Road closures revealed for Lord Mayor's Celebration
- 5 Blaze sees 20 passengers evacuated from city bus
- 6 New pub landlord welcomes back families and introduces street food menu
- 7 Can you spot yourself in the Lord Mayor's Procession crowd?
- 8 Mobility scooter trashed by hazardous wheelie bins
- 9 Vehicles worth £50k stolen from Royal Norfolk Show
- 10 'You owe us!': Furious holidaymakers demand compo
“People will head back after their Christmas shopping or after the match - hopefully returning with a smile on their faces - whichever way it goes,” Christian said.