Debenhams in Norwich giving away free makeover for Mother’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Forget chocolates and flowers - one lucky mum in Norwich will win a personal styling session at Debenhams for Mother’s Day.
Treat the special lady in your life by entering her in the competition to bag a free personal styling and shopping experience, with £100 worth of new clothes to take home.
It will take place at Debenhams in the city, located in Orford Place, and the winner will receive guidance from experienced stylists.
To be in with a chance of winning, Debenhams are asking that customers visit the click and collect desk in store and say the phrase 'Mum's the Word' to the shop assistant, who will give further instructions on how to enter.
Gareth Mays, manager at Debenhams Norwich, said: 'We are pleased to be able to give something back to local mums, who rarely put themselves first and deserve a treat.
You may also want to watch:
'We are certain that there are many deserving ladies in the area who will be put forward and we can't wait to choose a winner and invite them into store.'
The deadline to enter is March 20 and the winner will be announced on Mother's Day.
You can view the full terms and conditions at debenhams.com
- 1 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 2 Power still out in parts of Norwich city centre six hours later
- 3 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys
- 4 Resurfacing works to see closures on three busy city roads
- 5 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 6 People in Norwich fined £21k for failing to pay for prescriptions
- 7 Family piano shop founded in 1887 is leaving the city
- 8 'Diabolical' - Fury over trees felled for road widening scheme
- 9 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 10 Roadworks to be aware of in Norwich this week