Debenhams in Norwich giving away free makeover for Mother’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Forget chocolates and flowers - one lucky mum in Norwich will win a personal styling session at Debenhams for Mother’s Day.
Treat the special lady in your life by entering her in the competition to bag a free personal styling and shopping experience, with £100 worth of new clothes to take home.
It will take place at Debenhams in the city, located in Orford Place, and the winner will receive guidance from experienced stylists.
To be in with a chance of winning, Debenhams are asking that customers visit the click and collect desk in store and say the phrase 'Mum's the Word' to the shop assistant, who will give further instructions on how to enter.
Gareth Mays, manager at Debenhams Norwich, said: 'We are pleased to be able to give something back to local mums, who rarely put themselves first and deserve a treat.
'We are certain that there are many deserving ladies in the area who will be put forward and we can't wait to choose a winner and invite them into store.'
The deadline to enter is March 20 and the winner will be announced on Mother's Day.
You can view the full terms and conditions at debenhams.com
- 1 Greater Anglia application to demolish train station building thrown out
- 2 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 3 'How I made four million flipping council houses into luxury student digs'
- 4 Load of Bull! Anger as Red Bull ramps up threat against Norwich gin firm
- 5 Busy city Riverside roads to stay closed as transport hub works begin
- 6 It's going down! Demolition of car showroom begins to make way for homes
- 7 Farmers' market near Norwich set to reopen for the new year
- 8 Store still cordoned off with police tape two months after break-in
- 9 In pictures: The history and changing face of St Stephens
- 10 Petition to ditch new bus lane plan gathers pace