Debenhams in Norwich giving away free makeover for Mother’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Forget chocolates and flowers - one lucky mum in Norwich will win a personal styling session at Debenhams for Mother’s Day.
Treat the special lady in your life by entering her in the competition to bag a free personal styling and shopping experience, with £100 worth of new clothes to take home.
It will take place at Debenhams in the city, located in Orford Place, and the winner will receive guidance from experienced stylists.
To be in with a chance of winning, Debenhams are asking that customers visit the click and collect desk in store and say the phrase 'Mum's the Word' to the shop assistant, who will give further instructions on how to enter.
Gareth Mays, manager at Debenhams Norwich, said: 'We are pleased to be able to give something back to local mums, who rarely put themselves first and deserve a treat.
You may also want to watch:
'We are certain that there are many deserving ladies in the area who will be put forward and we can't wait to choose a winner and invite them into store.'
The deadline to enter is March 20 and the winner will be announced on Mother's Day.
You can view the full terms and conditions at debenhams.com
- 1 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 4 Full list of Norwich Market stalls open or delivering during lockdown
- 5 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 6 'Village would be worse without it' - Owner on plans for 17th century pub
- 7 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
- 8 Tributes paid to 'happy and giggly' woman who died aged 23
- 9 £250,000 of cannabis found in two cars on A11
- 10 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall