BrewDog offering free pints of lager at Norwich bar in exchange for ‘bad beer’
- Credit: Steve Adams
BrewDog is offering drinkers free pints of lager at its Norwich bar today in exchange for cans of 'bad beer'.
The independent Scottish brewer has announced an international 'Bad Beer Amnesty', giving customers the opportunity to swap any mainstream lager for a pint of its new beer, Lost Lager.
Its bar on Queen Street in the city will have a designated 'Bad Beer Bin' where visitors can dump their unwanted cans of beer in exchange for a pint of the brewery's latest lager.
BrewDog cofounder James Watt said: 'For decades, the craft of lager has been lost and forgotten, bastardised by mega breweries putting profit before flavour.
'But brewed right, lager can pack huge flavour and offer a really exciting style with depth and character. We have been working hard on nailing this recipe for months, and we know anyone who has a taste of Lost Lager will never look back.'
You may also want to watch:
BrewDog will be accepting cans from midday to closing time.
- 1 Alan Carr enjoys 'delicious food' and leaves large tip at city restaurant
- 2 Tributes paid to 'amazing' Norwich shop worker
- 3 'Disaster from start to finish': Parents slam school for failing kids
- 4 See how Norwich Castle's keep is being transformed
- 5 'I don't feel safe' - Boss' fears just one month into shop job
- 6 Schoolchildren still without playing field after TWO YEARS
- 7 All the fish and chip shops in Norwich with 5-star hygiene ratings
- 8 Motorcyclist injured after crash on Norwich road
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 'They don't add up' - Mixed reaction to city development plans