FREE Grand Design Live tickets worth up to £38 with the Norwich Evening News
- Credit: Archant
We have 500 pairs of Grand Designs Live tickets to be claimed by midnight Sunday September 8 – see the NEN on 5 and 6 September for details
Grand Designs Live returns for the eighth year to the NEC Birmingham from October 4 -6. It is based on the hugely successful Channel 4 TV series presented by design guru Kevin McCloud and is packed with innovative and inspirational ideas and products for homes, interiors and beyond.
We have 500 pairs of Grand Designs Live tickets to be claimed; 250 pairs for Friday October 4 and 250 pairs for Saturday October 5. Hurry, as you must claim your free tickets by midnight on Sunday September 8.
You may also want to watch:
There's no catch or money to pay. See the Norwich Evening News on Thursday 5 and Friday 6 September for instructions on how to claim, your unique reference code, and full terms and conditions.
- 1 Tenant's despair as council fixes his windows by screwing them shut
- 2 'Eyesore' bus won't be removed despite neighbours' pleas
- 3 Man killed after collision with double-decker bus on A146 named
- 4 Huge Gothic home on edge of city cemetery is for sale for £1.2m
- 5 Neighbours' terror as bleeding man found in garden after street fight
- 6 'Our lives are being destroyed': Neighbours' despair over noisy students
- 7 Nearly 4,000 people wait for council homes - but fewer than 200 available
- 8 Pet owner's fury as mystery neighbour tries to claim her cat as their own
- 9 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 10 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle