FREE Grand Design Live tickets worth up to £38 with the Norwich Evening News
- Credit: Archant
We have 500 pairs of Grand Designs Live tickets to be claimed by midnight Sunday September 8 – see the NEN on 5 and 6 September for details
Grand Designs Live returns for the eighth year to the NEC Birmingham from October 4 -6. It is based on the hugely successful Channel 4 TV series presented by design guru Kevin McCloud and is packed with innovative and inspirational ideas and products for homes, interiors and beyond.
We have 500 pairs of Grand Designs Live tickets to be claimed; 250 pairs for Friday October 4 and 250 pairs for Saturday October 5. Hurry, as you must claim your free tickets by midnight on Sunday September 8.
You may also want to watch:
There's no catch or money to pay. See the Norwich Evening News on Thursday 5 and Friday 6 September for instructions on how to claim, your unique reference code, and full terms and conditions.
- 1 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 2 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'
- 3 Revealed: How much to rent former high street store
- 4 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 5 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 6 Drag Race star Bimini spotted shopping in Norwich
- 7 Masterplan for 4,000-homes Colman's regeneration to go on show
- 8 Britain's poshest train came to Norwich and Ipswich and it was pure luxury
- 9 Teen motorcyclist taken to hospital after crash with bus in Norwich
- 10 Samson and Hercules building reopens under new owners